facebook

which frat would you like to take over pike's hous

by: serious question

It's the second biggest (after wawa) and the best location (along with wawa) of all the frat houses. If fixed up/cleaned up, it could potentially be awesome.

Posted By: serious question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Flipside   

There are several factors at work here- my chapter has been talking about it for a little bit now. A lot of chapters are growing exponentially and could use the space.

On the plus side, you get a big house where you get to live with a ton of your bros and rage hard.

On the neutral end, for the first few weeks of orientation at least, you may get freshmen walking to your house thinking you're the illustrious "Pike" they've heard of. Lots of traffic at your party in that case, but not necessarily something you want to be tied to, even temporarily.

On the downside, most brothers in every fraternity are tied up in leases at this point and would have no chance of being able to fill/afford the place for at least another semester, if not a year.

By: Flipside
by: The GreekMay 5, 2014 10:03:55 PM

I would say that this is about right. Also, I can't see a new fraternity getting a house right away, so maybe the house should be lease to a non-Greek org. for now.

By: The Greek
#2  by: ssshhhh   

sources have confirmed that phi psi is currently negotiating with the building owner about taking over the house in the next year or two

By: ssshhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.