Kappa
Theta
Pi Phi

ARGUE OTHERWISE. I DARE YOU.

Posted By: bloo jhey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Spot on   

I'd say this is as accurate as you can get, although aphi vs phi mu is pretty debatable. I'd say they're just about equal, so a list swapping the two would be accurate as well.

By: Spot on
#2  by: hopkins   

SAE is much better than Pike and Wawa (should be top)
Beta /AEPI better than SIg Ep by a mile (should be upper middle)

Phi Mu/Aphi are pretty equal

By: hopkins
by: hop jrJan 5, 2014 4:00:47 AM

a year or two ago i would have agreed with you about SAE being top and being obviously better than pike/wawa but they are falling off the wagon hard this year

By: hop jr
#3  by: observer   

Phi Mu should calm down with their little attempts to be better than Alpha Phi. It's apples and oranges. OK? As for IX- their advantage is their size. It's a smaller sorority and most of the girls seem pretty close. They are perfect fit for NYC guys because a lot of their girls are from NYC. They did pretty good job crafting their image as the "hottest" sorority and now a lot of boys are afraid to look anywhere else. Just like in high school, those who are not true leaders are afraid to look outside of the box. They are nice group of girls but they are not a good fit for every pretty girl on campus...

By: observer
#4  by: Unlike a fine wine..   

Don't know if anyone else feels this way but I've noticed that IX girl's looks decline over their 4 years much more than girls in other sororities... Please comment if you've observed the same. Maybe it's just that their senior class is not as hot as their younger classes, but I've noticed this in previous years as well.

By: Unlike a fine wine..
#5  by: confused   

pi phi is definitely better than theta.

By: confused
by: yessssFeb 10, 2014 11:16:56 AM

totally agree with you. They get so much hate for no absolutely no reason. (well actually because theta likes to spread lies)

By: yessss
by: JhugirlFeb 22, 2014 1:11:52 PM

Nope. I think if anything they are tied. I've heard so many guys say how the piphi class this year is terrible. And Both Theta and PiPhi have this ridiculous battle to see whose better, im sure they BOTH spread lies and put each other down. Unnecessary since they're both bottom anyway.

By: Jhugirl
#6  by: jhujock   

They might be under the radar but pi phi girls are so hot. Definitely hotter than theta.

By: jhujock
by: jhujockFeb 23, 2014 5:19:07 PM

LOLOLOLOL ok "jhujock"

By: jhujock
by: hahahaFeb 23, 2014 9:26:38 PM

i lost it

By: hahaha
#7  by: other Sisters   

Phi Mu has cookie-cutter looks. Maybe it is fine with someone... They think that being classy is wearing bright lipstick and a little eye make up. Well, grandma looks are not for everyone. They should explore what's good for each of them instead of looking alike. They should act and look yong. They will have time in their life when office-friendly looks will do. Classy is not being snobs and acting like you are better then others. They are known to be a vicious critics of those who don't fit their stereotypes....

By: other Sisters
#8  by: jhu   

i have no idea why there is so much debate about theta and pi phi. theta has a small class and percentage wise they are a lot better looking than pi phi. also this was their first semester, and pi phi has had years to recruit. i think we know who the winners are here.

as for phi mu and alpha phi, phi mu is the better looking at hopkins but alpha phi is bigger and better on a national scale.

kappa kappa gamma is lying low which is a good strategy for them, they might come out on top while the others rip each other apart

By: jhu
by: ummJan 10, 2014 3:18:32 AM

I disagree, there is a huge difference between kappa and pi phi. as for theta, we can only see how well they do this year in recruitment.
phi mu and aphi's reps are going to change anyways depending on who they get this year so there's not much point now but to wait and see.

By: umm
by: nickFeb 21, 2014 12:03:16 AM

Theta girls are not bad looking. The PC is are not as good looking, but it's okay considering its their first year. But definitely still better than Phi Phi.

By: nick
#9  by: Um no   

Phi mu is definitely not the top sorority, too superficial and mean and they don't even have a right to be!

By: Um no
#10  by: jjJJJ   

Phi Mu and Aphi are pretty equal this year. I don't know what their new pledges going to be like. It seems like there is not as many hot freshmen girls this year... IX new pledge ...well, they maybe cool but I havn't seen any hot girls there yet.

By: jjJJJ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.