facebook

don’t get fiji hype

by: Amukapetapi

Freshman Fiji was where it was at along with phi psi/Elmos/pike now it’s senior year and I haven’t been to a fun Fiji event in two years. New pc is a skeleton of itself former pc’s there’s almost no seniors and a handful of juniors. Yet time and time again I see Fiji ranked second above Elmos/wawa and I really don’t understand where this is coming from their old hype is completely gone and they can barely get ppl to dance at our mixers. In the end Greek life is dying and wish the best of luck to freshman this year to bring Greek life back.

Posted By: Amukapetapi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real   

At a school like Hop it’s never gonna be about the parties since one being better than the other is just picking the better of two bads. Their brotherhood is the best and clearly those kids fw it so it’s not that hard to see why or else everyone would just join elmos

By: real
by: LolNov 23, 2019 4:48:42 PM

Hope nobody is stupid enough to join Elmo’s this year lol

By: Lol
by: NahNov 24, 2019 12:17:46 PM

Very in in Greek life at Hopkins (not hard to be at all) and without a doubt their brotherhood isint even close to best. I’m friends with a lot of their newest pc and their closeness isint there like a lot of the other frats. Makes sense given how many pretty whack dudes were given bids

By: Nah
by: WhaNov 25, 2019 7:21:25 AM

This just doesn’t make sense how is there brotherhood even close to the best when half their fraternity drops lmao

By: Wha
by: this website is dumb afDec 1, 2019 4:03:05 PM

Lol get off this site and go see how you like each frat for yourself. From what I’ve seen, mostly all the FIJI guys are chill dudes and are definitely the closest group on campus. Also I’m pretty sure a lot of guys dropped 2 years ago bc they were put on sopro and got in a lot of trouble over something.

By: this website is dumb af

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.