facebook

rundown/reps

by: 2023

Can someone give me the reps of the frats and sororities. I’m interested in knowing before I start school

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aepi    

All you need to know is that aepi is the best.

By: Aepi
by: aepiJul 14, 2019 9:02:32 AM

imposter! i am the real "aepi" guy, i don't capitalize my name on here like you did. you're probably just some wannabe from phi psi or fiji. stop trying to steal my swag bro! but... i do agree with your comment, aepi is the best

By: aepi
#2  by: QHo?   

What is an aepi

By: QHo?
#3  by: FSL   

PKP, Fiji - top on campus, strong brotherhood, though both have been hit with sanctions the past few years
Elmos- small fraternity no nationals also trying to get back on campus
Really the only relevant three

By: FSL
#4  by: Hard   

Fiji and Phi Psi and Elmos are really the three you’d want if you want a top social scene, that being said there the hardest to get bids from (phi psi a little easier because they take more)
Don’t worry about it too much

By: Hard
by: Continuing Jul 22, 2019 4:11:56 PM

Since Elmo’s only takes like 5 You need to be close w all of them or most to get a bid. Fiji you have to fit a certain persona. They take around 15-20. Phi psi take 20-25 and you don’t have to be as close with as many brothers going into rush as you would for others. For all they don’t take awkward Hopkins nerdy kids. Just be urself during process and be social and likeable and 1 of the 3 should bid you. Sorority rush is much worse because it’s a crap shoot. Frat rush is much less stressful

By: Continuing
by: SoftJul 24, 2019 10:31:21 AM

Looking at Fiji pc this year I’d say they’re the easiest to get a bid from

By: Soft
#5  by: Brd   

Literally half of phi psi’s new pc is kids they stole from sig chi, phi delt cuz they needed the numbers. Its a problem for them cuz 10-15 kids are good but the rest whack and distanced af.

By: Brd
by: FactsJul 27, 2019 10:50:08 AM

Very true that both Fiji and Phi Psi got some good guys this year as always, but they also went and got some weirdos. 2022 a bad year

By: Facts
by: MhmJul 28, 2019 11:22:17 AM

I’m in a to sorority and am very close w Fiji phi psi and Elmo’s kids of my yr (rising junior) and let me tell you last year was weird. All of the now rising sophomores classes in phi psi Fiji Elmo’s are worse than the previous. I think it was just a bad year. Idk if that makes sense but that’s how I see it

By: Mhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.