facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: osu8   

I agree also with "no to not"... definitely on a mission to bring down the Zeta house. Also, the comment by axoaxo is surprising. I'm also friends with some ZTA's...none of them are as described by axoaxo. Sad!

By: osu8
#2  by: axoaxo   

no.. they are like i described. have a good day :)

By: axoaxo
#3  by: osu8   

to the axoaxo: "they" is a big statement. No house should be judged by a few girls. If that were the case every house would have reason to be judged negatively.

#4  by: to osu8   

to osu8 take your own advise and not judge other houses based on a few girls in a house. You have been on here as osu8, osu12, osu10 make up your mind and stop bashing other houses. put your energy into bettering your own house and leave the others alone.

By: to osu8
#5  by: osu8   

This osu8 has NO connection to osu12 or osu10 or any other names. I am also not bashing any houses, nor am I a zeta, just friends with a few. I guess if you make positive comments about a not-so-popular house your opinion doesn't count. At least I don't rank other houses with all 1's like others.

#6  by: nice   

Who is osu? Seems to want to bring the ranks down on most sororities if you look at each one and their scores/rankings.

By: nice
#7  by: sweet   

I agree with nice. osu does seem to have a negative agenda. Why?

By: sweet
#8  by: the same   

All of the same rankings and comments with similar wording. If someone is going to rank just to bring houses down or others up, at least be creative with your comments, and truthful. If you don't know the girls in this house, don't rank it. There are some neat, fun girls in this house who are getting involved. Give everyone a fair chance, not just based on previous years. So sad that some people can't accept change.

By: the same
#9  by: WOW   

Yes several of the comments sound similar when you have given yourself all 5's. Stop giving Gamma Phi all 1's and other houses as well. It just shows your low class. Grow up and go study or do something more productive with your time because all you have done is make your house look pathetic!

By: WOW
#10  by: truth   

sadly, even though girls in the greek system are all great girls, there is a ranking. There are houses known as the top 4 or 5 and then their are the ones known as the middle and the ones considered bottom. As I too feel zta isn't one of the best houses and they don't have a good name nationally I think it is very unfair to give them all ones or to even rank them on here because they could have new members who are excited to be there and I've met some ztas that were really pretty. We need to all start saying nice things about eachother before they get rid of all the houses. As a word of support to zta. You have potential, please join together and decide to stop the bad habits and try to be classy.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.