XO/GPB

Pi Phi/Theta/Kappa

KD/Zeta/Phi Mu/AXO

ADP/AOP/DDD

Posted By: realistic
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Chi O   

I love how Chi O is the undisputed top house at OSU!

By: Chi O
#12  by: but    

Pi PHi is not in the top five. they just aren't KD really is though. really always has been

By: but
by: KDApr 30, 2015 8:14:36 PM

KD has never been in the top five since I've been here. I'm 3rd generation OSU and we talked about rankings one time and no one even mentioned KD as a good house. They've just always been an average house as far back as 3 generations.

By: KD
#13  by: well   

I disagree I think they are top 5 always top in the show and place 4th in grades oldest sorority on campus cute girls. The deserve top 5

By: well
by: aboveMay 4, 2015 5:37:57 PM

You don't get to be a top house just by deserving it. It depends on the girls you are able to recruit. If you have a good name and reputation like Chi O, you have a perfect return rate. That makes them top. KD has a very average return rate because pnms would prefer to go to other houses. That's fine and they do a great job in shows and ok in grades. But honestly they're just not that desirable of a house during recruitment.

By: above
by: wellMay 5, 2015 4:10:20 PM

Actually, XO does have a 100% return rate, so what must have happened is that XO released you and you ranked XO in the bottom. Recruitment is supposed to be mutual selection so this is actually perfect. You and XO were not a good match.

By: well
#14  by: trustme   

Kd is more than blessed. Winning!!!!

By: trustme
by: truthMay 25, 2015 6:27:18 PM

I initiated a discussion about this today when my family was together. This is what I learned from my four generation OSU family:

Pi Phi used to be a top house but they have dropped a lot in popularity. KD is not a top house and never has been one although they and Theta were the first houses. Theta has always been a top house but is not as popular as it once was. Chi O has always been a top house since they started right after them. Kappa and GPB are more recent houses (1950s) Kappa started out pretty fast, GPB slower. Both have had steady growth, though (both bottom one generation; next generation KKG top, GPB mid; now both top but KKG isn't as popular as they once were and GPB isn't as involved as they once were.

By: truth
#15  by: truth   

Chi O is only good on paper.

By: truth
by: actuallyMay 26, 2015 8:45:52 PM

Actually Chi O is BY FAR the best house. GPB may be second in line but they're a long way behind Chi O. Chi O gets the top girls that EVERY house wants and then maximizes their talents in order to win everything some years and most things every year. There is just no real competition. Oh, yes, and they make top grades while doing it. Be jealous if you want to, but be honest.

By: actually
#16  by: Whatever Actually   

Bless Chi O's little hearts! You might have the smarts on paper but as far as looks you ain't got it.. Sorry but I would say almost bottom house in looks.

By: Whatever Actually
by: incomingMay 28, 2015 7:43:07 AM

I don't know one sorority from another on the OSU campus. I am in incoming freshman. I liked the Chi O's at Greek Discovery Day in March. In fact, I liked pretty much all of them. Some did leave a better impression though, just based on the girls ability to communicate to new comers who know nothing.
Not all of them were "hot" or super pretty but I don't judge them by the gifts they received at birth but how they make the most of who they are. To judge someone based on their "hotness or prettiness" is superficial. The whole cattiness and judging on here is the stereotype you all are living up to. So, the pretty, smart, athletic, accomplished and confident girls like me, have qualms about being part of your chapters. We want to be a part of something and a place to belong but we are trying to leave the high school petty crap behind but it appears some girls are stuck there. Sad, because their moms are probably still stuck there as well and apples do not fall far from trees.

By: incoming
by: chi oMay 31, 2015 1:37:59 PM

Okay, yall can say whatever you want about looks. Chi O's are not famous for looks or fun. They get good grades, are very competitive, and recruit to win things that are pretty much meaningless outside of Greek life. When we are in high school and want to join a sorority, very few of us thinks, "I want a sorority that I can work incredibly hard, win awards and brag about my GPA!" No. We think, "I want to join a sorority and make forever friends, have a lot of fun, make memories that will last the rest of my life, and meet really cute boys!" Chi O's no where do I EVER see ANYONE say that about you. Yall need to chill out and enjoy sorority life. I'm in a lower tier (according to you self ranking idiots) and I have been able to do everything I dreamed of when I joined a sorority. So suck it Chi O!

By: chi o
by: OkMay 31, 2015 2:31:10 PM

To the person above, I'm pretty sure every sorority offers lifelong friends, memories, fun, and meeting guys regardless of whether they win things or not. Get over the supposed reputations and realize that what you've gotten from your sorority is available to every girl in every other chapter house as well

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.