By: iknow
#12  by: Zzz   

Adpi needs to move up. No way under AOII

By: Zzz
by: LolJul 22, 2014 12:18:06 PM

That's cute

By: Lol
by: That's funnyAug 8, 2014 12:46:23 PM

Well then they should get their stuff together because AOII is coming in hot.

By: That's funny
#13  by: Please   

Please move Zeta and Alpha Chi out of middle . Zeta is know for their pot smoking and then their is alcoholic Chi. They are bottom tier.

By: Please
by: ummmm Aug 4, 2014 11:04:30 PM

Stop, just no to this whole statement. Both are far from bottom tier

By: ummmm
#14  by: House   

AO phi may have a new house but that does not change a thing. They take the girls that cannot get into another house.

By: House
by: wellAug 1, 2014 4:05:01 PM

This year may be different.

By: well
#15  by: well   

If you move Alpha Chi and Zeta out of the middle, you have to move KD down with Phi Mu. That's definitely a better fit since they cross-recruit and Kappa and Theta cross-recruit.

By: well
by: truthAug 2, 2014 5:18:05 PM

Chi O
G Phi
Pi Phi

Kappa
Theta

KD
Phi Mu

Zeta
Alpha Chi

ADP
AOII
AXD
Tri Delta

By: truth
#16  by: Wrong   

KD and phi mu definitely don't cross recruit. Aopi is way worse than tri delta and adpi. The only good thing aopi has is a new house. They're better than phi mu though. And KD is not that great. They're very average looking and plain personalities. But they're smart and involved.

By: Wrong
#17  by: Why bother   

Why bother with work week and all the money spent, OSU Panhellenic will never allow tiers to change. They will make sure of who gets bids to which house.
Most Universities draw for pairings. OSU makes it competitive. It is not worse than high school and bullying.
Keep it Classy OSU!

By: Why bother
by: what?Aug 4, 2014 12:55:23 AM

I don't understand what you're saying about panhellenic not letting tiers change. what do they have to do with it?

By: what?
by: AgreedAug 4, 2014 1:28:06 PM

I totally agree. I've been very involved in the Panhellenic system and they can make it challenging for houses. There are 5 sororities that always get great pairs (theta, pi phi, chi o, g phi, and KD or kappa). But the rule is that you have to wait 5 years to pair with the same house again. That's their idea of keeping things fair for pairings but in reality it's not enough. The same great sororities and fraternities are always together and the lower tier fraternities and sororities are always together. Because of this, it's very hard to move up or down the Greek rank.

By: Agreed
by: aboveAug 5, 2014 12:43:47 AM

So are you saying that you don't think the guys in the lower houses are quality guys? I'm sorry, but I think you sound stuck up and mean. I think there are quality people in every house regardless whether they rank high or low on greekrank. It's people like you that give sororities a snobby reputation.

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.