facebook

Really dumb questions about housing

by: Housing

I was really reading the recruitment guide.

1. Most of the houses said 2-5 or 4-6 women per room. I cant imagine sharing a room with more than 1 or 2 people max. How common are the larger rooms. Who and how gets the better rooms

2. Does everyone have to live in and for how long?

3. As for meal plan most were 14 meals a week, some less. What does everyone do for the rest. Im not talking about snacks, real meals. Cook in house, dining plan or eat out

4. Are you allowed to have friends spend the night? Like my HS best friend or a friend in another house?

Posted By: Housing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

1. Picture a room with two or three sets of bunk beds. Most houses do room pick based off of points that you accumulate while in the chapter for going to things such as philanthropy events, participating in clubs, and GPA.

2. Everyone is required to live in at least 2 semesters unless you go Phi Mu, most houses require 4 semesters.

3. You can’t really cook in the houses besides a microwave and a toaster oven but everyone typically has a fridge to store things. So you can cook those kind of meals or eat out. Some people have meal plans for on campus but not usually.

4. Not typically but that would depend on your house’s rules

By: So
#2  by: lol   

My house has 2 to three twin beds in a room, non bunked, meals are served M-Th Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Friday is breakfast and lunch, and on weekends we are on our own. there is also a fully stocked snack kitchen and non-members are only allowed to eat at the house on a specific day

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.