facebook

Incoming Freshman. OSU Frat characteristics

by: Freshman

I’m an incoming freshman and plan to rush a fraternity. I missed GDD so my only contact with the fraternities has been calls, dinners and rush events. I do have 4 bids. My question is forget rank or popularity, but what are some honest general characteristics and stereotypes of the different frats? Also who seems to have the closest brotherhoods? I’m looking for a larger sized fraternity but that builds each other up, strong brotherhood, members involved. Thanks in advance.

I’m running out of time to make a decision or and running of of time to meet or attend things.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Junior   

what bids you got bro?

By: Junior
by: Freshman Jun 26, 2023 8:12:20 AM

Oh I’d get rizzed if they knew I was on this stupid site so I won’t name names. I’ll say two larger ones, one mid and one tiny.

By: Freshman
by: AdviceJun 26, 2023 10:16:56 AM

If the mid size and smaller ones don’t have houses I wouldn’t recommend joining unless you really connect with them. Living in the house is part of the experience and makes college a lot of fun.

By: Advice
#2  by: Freshman    

Nah man they all have houses. I was definitely wanting that. Two of the actual houses are pretty amazing from what I’ve seen. The other two aren’t bad. I think I’ve made my decision actually, but figured posting here anonymously would be at minimum entertaining and at best helpful. My gf found the site. Seems like tons on sororities and not much on fraternities.

by: Freshman Jul 18, 2023 5:45:31 AM

Signed with a small to mid size house with good guys it seems. Thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.