facebook

Best frat pc 23?

by: rush

Just curious to see how rush was going for frats. Anyone know what houses have a good pc going?

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Red   

I hear Fiji is killing it and Beta is getting to be really picky, good class. Even heard Phi Delt is getting large good pledge class and Sig Eps I think, but not sure. Who knows on SNU. They are in their own world and don’t know others exist. Haven’t heard a thing on Sigma Chi. SAE is rushing hardcore, not sure what numbers they’re pulling. Heard Pike’s party barge rush event was epic but don’t know numbers. No idea on the others. Did hear Delta Tau Delta was giving anyone bids to get up numbers and keeping their party frat reputation going.

By: Red
#2  by: Slate   

Guess we will find out Saturday. That’s when most are having signing day. TBH, I hope they all get great pledge classes. It just makes all Greek here stronger.

By: Slate
by: BraxJun 27, 2023 11:12:37 PM

Yeah bro

By: Brax
#3  by: Sorority queen    

Starting to see some pledge classes since signing days are starting to occur. I gotta say was surprised AGR and Sigma Chi had low numbers. 20ish? I don’t mean this negative, but was surprised Delta tau delta pulled large numbers and they seemed good looking. Pike’s group looked large-ish and good. Farmhouse had less than 20 but hot. Fiji had like 50 and strong. Not a shock. The rest we will see this weekend and next. I think especially SNU, Beta and Sig Eps are expecting a large strong PC but haven’t seen.

By: Sorority queen
by: HeartsJul 5, 2023 8:59:11 AM

Delt and Pike both had PC of mid 30’s, so larger than FH, AGR and Sigma Chi. Fiji was largest with I think 50, but haven’t seen the others yet. Don’t sure what’s up this year or just a lot more added later? Do think Beta, SNU will have good classes. Prob Sig Eps and SAE maybe Phi Delt too.

By: Hearts
by: TeaJul 5, 2023 10:44:40 AM

Heard Delt and Lamda both pulled well along with Pike. I assume top tiers like SNU, Fiji and Beta should get to be picky. Sig Eps & Kappa Sig expecting good numbers I think/hope. Also surprised by small-sizes of pc of some of the good frats this year like AGR, Sigma Chi & Farmhouse. Maybe it’s a case of quality over quantity, but still, interesting.

By: Tea
by: LolJul 9, 2023 8:09:13 PM

Not everyone shows up to signing day due to having other obligations in the middle of summer. Bad way to judge the real number of guys a house took. Sig chi took 40 guys

By: Lol
#4  by: Beta   

Sig Eos and Beta’s pledge classes posted today and looks like both did great.

By: Beta
#5  by: Shiner   

Fiji. SNU & Beta.

By: Shiner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.