facebook

Rush With the 🤢🤢🤢

by: wtf

Has anyone seen the newly graduated Pi Phi’s that created a rush business lmao? Charging absurd amounts for “conversation workshops”, “outfit help” and even week of recruitment zooms??? Just say you peaked in college 🤢 also whoever is considering that please just reach out to a trusted friend or someone for outfit advice and save your money. Rush should be about your personal identity not some calculated strategic moves. Definitely seems like dirty rushing too since they affiliated with the sorority in the account 🤔🤔

Posted By: wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHA   

PLEASE where can i

By: HAHA
by: lolJun 5, 2023 9:05:53 PM

it’s like rushwiththebuffs

By: lol
#2  by: please no   

They are so judgmental. please stay away. They will probably make fun of you behind your back right after your meeting. As an incoming PNM just be yourself. You do not need to be calculated. Talk about your interests and ask questions! These girls were not even involved in Pi Phi from what I hear.

By: please no
#3  by: anyone but them   

High school Hero’s 2.0

By: anyone but them
#4  by: WTF2.1   

Where can we view this? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!

By: WTF2.1
#5  by: Lmao   

This is called “I didn’t have a job when I graduated but I had a marketing degree”

By: Lmao
#6  by: Uraloser   

Rent free in your head

By: Uraloser
#7  by: so sad   

It's so sad that the people above are so jealous that they didn't think about doing something like that. Not that it will do any good but it's a way to make a little extra money!

By: so sad
by: YeahAug 16, 2023 7:28:00 PM

Gee I wonder who commented this? Lmao

By: Yeah
#8  by: Ashlyn Buffington    

Guys, my sister and I worked really hard to download canva and make a new instagram page. Please be nice! We love rush and want to help girls out and we definitely don’t talk bad about you behind your back.

By: Ashlyn Buffington
by: TruthAug 17, 2023 5:51:28 PM

Speaking from someone who knows them I know that’s an f’ing like

By: Truth
by: TruthAug 18, 2023 3:45:29 PM

I heard you eat Read’s ass

By: Truth
#9  by: business   

I think it's great! Creative, useful, and lucrative! I admire those girls for finding something they could sell!

By: business

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.