facebook

what happened?

by: ??

I saw this on another comment and thought it deserved to be out there where it could get answered:

Just going to come out and say it: Theta got a terrible class this year. What happened?

So -- anybody know?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: two points   

First off, nobody got a terrible class, all the women who went through recruitment had their own strengths.

Second, certain houses don't feel the need to work hard because they are "on top" this is what happens. No matter what you are "ranked" you have to work your ass off to stay where you are/move up.

By: two points
#2  by: Well   

I agree that Theta's class isn't terrible, but I don't really think they're "on top" anymore. I think ADPi even took girls that Theta wanted. Pi Phi and Theta had been at the bottom of the top 5 but Pi Phi has stepped it up some. Theta has sunk lower after this last class.

By: Well
#3  by: @^   

ADPi took girls from Theta?

By: @^
#4  by: @ above    

"runors" that went around during recruitment was that ADPi was getting girls going to their house as well as Theta, Pi Phi, Chi O etc. on skit/pref day.

However, thats all rumors.

ADPi does have an amazing looking pledge class this year though so perhaps there is some truth to that rumor.

By: @ above
#5  by: @@above   

ADPi didn't take girls from Chi O for sure. Only one house took any girls from Chi O and it wasn't but one or two or so. I did hear that ADPi took girls that Theta was interested in. I don 't know about Pi Phi.

By: @@above
#6  by: @@@ above    

well good for them and lets hope they keep their reputation building.

By: @@@ above
#7  by: OSU#1   

I think all the sororities got a great pledge class :)

By: OSU#1
#8  by: Opinion   

I agree, ALL the sororities got a great group of girls this year!! Greek rules at OSU!

By: Opinion
#9  by: Sass   

Reality set in.....

By: Sass
#10  by: .   

You obviously haven't seen thetas pledge class. They're hot as hell...

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.