facebook

judge by a digits

by: truthhurts

All I can say is... if your not invited back its most likely because the sorority judges you based on numbers. Some examples; GPA, Money,# of Rec Letters! Thr coversation basically means nothing until the last day. I'm not trying to be negative but ita the truth. They preach about being equal and diverse but haaaa what a joke. The girls in a house are usual all the same and to be honest if your different then them then you'll be cut faster then ice cream melts in the hot sun. They need girls who make their house look good in what they think is important and that's almost all the time... how much money you have, your GPA (which better be 4.0 or higher), who your parents are and the most important thing to temeber while going through.... you better have the looks or your out!

Girls shouldnt be judge based on their looks, or where they have been... the should be judge based on where their going and where they can take their sorority! PERIOD

If your unqiue, non judgemental, happy with being alive..... DON'T JOIN A SORORITY

Posted By: truthhurts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

I am out of college for a few years now. I moved from OK with my husband and live in a very big city, own my own business, and have a family. I think that my sorority experience helped me out tremendously. I think that I have the right to judge that, too, because I was a sophomore pledge and I saw the difference between being an independent and a sorority woman. (I was a sophomore pledge mainly because I was from a small OK town and was the first of my immediate family to attend college. I had never heard of sororities until it was too late to go through rush my freshman year.)

I had none of the things to offer that the person above references (except perhaps a high GPA and normal looks).There were many leadership opportunities, etc. and it was very interesting to see how many different types of people approached problems and opportunities. It was like a crash course called "Life 101"! I learned a lot from my sisters- thank you ladies!

By: nope
#2  by: hum...   

Where do you get your information on membership selection? Just from my experience during college (I'm in law school now) the things you're saying are universally untrue. I don't know if you had a bad experience or if your girlfriend did, or whether you're just a guy with nothing else to do but try to stir up trouble, but you seem to have no real idea of what sorority life or membership selection is like. I hope you don't mislead any PNMs who might be on this site. I'd hate to think that because of some untrue statements you've made that someone's life might be changed for the worse. Actions have consequences, so think carefully before you do something like this.

By: hum...
#3  by: LOL   

Hahahahhaa I'm dying that couldn't be further from the truth. The important things are grades, involvement and leadership. Oh, and legacies are cut all the time because other chapters see it as a waste of time. GO GREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: LOL
#4  by: Great   

I am in what people call a mid tier or bottom sorority and I absolutely love it. The friendships I have made are awesome...some really great girls. Don't listen to this site! Our greek system is really the best!

By: Great
#5  by: truth   

Obviously you are not in a sorority, therefore you don't know what they are looking for...but money isn't it, however grades and your reputation are important!

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.