facebook

top three!

by: Hey guys

Just making it clear to everyone that the top three houses in grades are chi o, pi phi and theta, in that order. Chi omega won first in follies last year and pi phi won second. Theta won first VR. Last year chi o won first in homecoming and the year before they tied with theta for first. These three houses are the top three based on accolades and accomplishments. Know the facts on what makes a top house here at okstate. Sweet wonderful well rounded ladies with the drive and work ethic needed to accomplish these amazing things. All the houses here are wonderful!!! But I'd definitely say these are the ones to beat! It's not just pretty faces that make a sorority a powerful and meaningful organization!

Posted By: Hey guys
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Liar   

Theta Fiji did not get first.....

By: Liar
#2  by: .   

Read closely, I said chi o won last year, theta and chi o tied for first the year before

By: .
#3  by: .   

When theta was with AGR

By: .
#4  by: @above   

Wow. Theta is getting desperate. Really desperate. You're barely top 5, not top 3.

By: @above
by: GPBAug 6, 2013 5:25:34 PM

another GPB thinking if she says "top 5" often enought it will come true? Those three houses have 90-years of history and winning. And GPB has...........?

By: GPB
by: sickAug 6, 2013 8:38:15 PM

What a hateful comment on an anonymous website where NOBODY knows who's posting.

By: sick
#5  by: Lol   

Say what you will but these facts are true...

By: Lol
#6  by: @GPB   

So true. These three houses have had a history of success for so long, many of these houses think they can be considered "top" but have nothing to back the title up with. Chi o pi phi theta and kappa are top.

By: @GPB
by: currentAug 6, 2013 8:40:45 PM

True. These are great houses and have had lots of success. But since I've been here, at least, so has Gamma Phi. I don't think there is any dispute that they are one of the top houses here. But then again, all the OSU houses are great!

By: current
#7  by: Yes!    

This post is so true! If you wanna call yourself top back it up! Show me something

By: Yes!
#8  by: Agreed   

But kappa and gamma phi round out the top five

By: Agreed
#9  by: return rates   

The return rates are XO, KKG/GPB, PBP/KAT in that order. I'd put those houses as the top 5. To me ranking doesn't depend on who places in spring sing, but rather which houses are the most selective.

By: return rates

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.