facebook

gotta fix it

by: RATINGS

I've just replied on two different threads to say that Kappa needs to be ahead of Theta because they manage to attract better women and have higher return rates. Theta is awkward and has a terrible skit, so their numbers fall down. This is a better rating:

Chi Omega
Gamma Phi Beta
Pi Beta Phi

Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta

Alpha Chi Omega
Kappa Delta
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Delta Pi

Phi Mu
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta

Posted By: RATINGS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OK   

This rating seems the most realistic of the ones I've read on here. I'm a guy, but I agree that the order given is the order I'd rate the houses even though I don't know about return rates and skits. I do know the caliber of women from my hometown and what houses they went to and have met women from every house since I've been here. The only difference I'd make is to put a space after Chi O. They deserve their own category.

By: OK
#2  by: mac   

correct. check.

By: mac
#3  by: GPB?   

GPB above Kappa and Theta? really?

By: GPB?
by: AnonAug 5, 2013 12:48:42 PM

I would move the space between those four houses to after ChiO and group those four together in no order, they're all top houses with significant strengths in dfferent areas

By: Anon
by: ??Aug 5, 2013 1:58:15 PM

Definitely above Theta -- and quite some distance at that. I could go with Gamma Phi and Kappa more equal but above Pi Phi.

By: ??
#4  by: Really?   

Y'all have your heads stuck in the sand...not the real rankings at all

By: Really?
by: YouAug 5, 2013 2:13:59 PM

You say this all the time. What, do you think Phi Mu or Tri delt are good? No then shut up.

By: You
#5  by: good ratings   

these are good ratings but really all the houses at OSU are good!

By: good ratings
#6  by: ...   

exactly - all the houses are good

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.