facebook

2012-2013 sorority ranking

by: ranking

There are many similar postings, so to some extent you put the houses higher that have the attributes that you like. My own personal bias is, all other things being equal, to value the good character and reputation of a house highly. That being said, these are my ratings by level at OSU.

XO/GPB/PBP ---- All are recognized top houses, but the order is due to the reputation of the girls. XO is out in front by a landslide.

KAT/KKG ---- recognized as great houses, but each of these has had some scandals in the last few years so they're not at the top of the heap.

AXO/KD/ZTA/ADPI ----- I debated about AXO and KD -- different houses completely. Right now I think PNMs probably prefer AXO, but they are pretty equal in desirability during recruitment. ADPi is a distant 4th in this level and I wouldn't complain if they were moved down a level.

PM/AOII/DDD ----- I have the new house above DDD although DDD is improving, AOII has come on strong. We'll have to see after recruitment this year.

Posted By: ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Jesus   

You're beating a dead horse with all these rankings. Just go comment on other people's.

By: Jesus
by: well...Aug 3, 2013 4:53:14 PM

you must not agree, but I think this is a pretty good summary of where every house is right now

By: well...
#2  by: @above   

I like the explanations. And I like the acknowledgement that DDD is improving and AOP is doing well. I think this makes our greek system stronger! Anytime you just have a list with no explanations it's not genuine.

By: @above
#3  by: Well,   

I don't agree with your assessment

By: Well,
#4  by: Me either   

I would put Kappa ahead of Theta, but that's just me. I know there are lots of Thetas on here that are trying to "rank up" for recruitment, but I think most others would agree that Kappa does better than Theta.

By: Me either
#5  by: Lol   

Gamma phi isn't top three

By: Lol
by: well,Aug 5, 2013 11:55:06 PM

well, in my opinion, gamma phi is in the right place but the ones that is misplaced is kappa ---switch them and pi phi

By: well,
#6  by: switch   

Switch Kappa and Pi Phi then it's right.

By: switch
by: zekAug 6, 2013 11:53:41 PM

agree

By: zek
#7  by: good   

good rankings but remember all the houses at OSU are really good!

By: good
#8  by: love   

Yep, they are all great!

By: love
#9  by: PNMs   

All the houses are good, so go with your heart.

By: PNMs
by: ...Aug 7, 2013 9:58:08 PM

Good message. I hope that PNMs will follow this advice and not make their decision on greek rank.

By: ...
#10  by: switch   

KKG replaces PBP, KAT is 5th out of top 5

By: switch
by: ...Aug 9, 2013 7:02:21 PM

KAT is the bottom of the top 5 in my opinion

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.