Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Delta
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Delta Pi

Phi Mu
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta

However, this is just my idea of how the houses should be ranked. To any PNM going through recruitment everyone has their own "rankings" I know my sisters ideas differ from my own. However whatever chapter makes you feel at home is where you should be, that could be Chi O that could be ADPI, it is whatever makes YOU happy.

Posted By: Ideal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: actually   

This ranking actually reflects reality at OSU right now. Congratulations on not trying to inflate or deflate any house's rank. You did an excellent job (although I'm shocked to see it!)

By: actually
#2  by: Well,   

This is not reality - it is old rankings. Times and rankings have changed.

By: Well,
by: ??Jul 29, 2013 12:19:55 AM

If you feel this strongly, don't be so cryptic. Say what's different. I am starting my junior year and this looks right to me. Are you a sophomore? Do you think these are last year's rankings? I think its true that Kappa is worse and Pi Phi is better than when I went through recruitment. And of course AOII. So, tell us what you think.

By: ??
#3  by: Guest   

You forgot alpha chi

By: Guest
#4  by: alpha chi   

same level as KD

By: alpha chi
#5  by: I agree with # 2   

No, not the correct rankings.

By: I agree with # 2
#6  by: ..   

The people who just say "that's wing wrong " seriously sound like they are mad they aren't higher. Give a ranking in your comment geeze

By: ..
#7  by: VDBL   

I see ADPI as the same level as Tri Delt. They may be hotter than Tri Delt but they lack a lot of class/talent.

By: VDBL
#8  by: @vdbl   

If adpi lacks talent why did they get third in spring sing?

By: @vdbl
#9  by: comment   

I just commented a similar ranking on another comment on here. This is pretty close.

By: comment
#10  by: But   

Please put KKG in front of KAT. The return rates support that. Kappa attracts much better girls than Theta and competes with Chi O and GPhi. Theta competes some with PBP, but also with KD, ZTA, and AXO.

By: But

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.