facebook

based on the last few years...

by: My head isn't in the

I would just like to point out that "top" houses and ranking change every year, and every semester.

As of end of Spring 2013 semester the ranking should be as follows..

Chi Omega
Pi Beta Phi
Gamma Phi Beta

Kappa Delta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Zeta Tau Alpha
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Alpha Delta Pi
Phi Mu
Delta Delta Delta

Unranked:
Alpha Omicron Pi (however if I HAD to rank them I would put them between Phi Mu and Delta Delta Delta)

Based on every houses performance/ability to perform in events/scandals this year this is the appropriate ranking.

Posted By: My head isn't in the
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

totally agree, Kappa definitely has fallen pretty hard based on their rushing/homecoming scandal

By: YES
by: WHAT??Aug 2, 2013 7:52:37 PM

Who are you??? Kappa didn't have a rushing/homecoming scandal!!!! They had a sophomore party that got out of control like 4 years ago and it got reported to their national office. They have no been in any trouble since so get your facts straight!

By: WHAT??
#2  by: ????   

Obviously a Kappa Delta. This post is hilarious! Switch Kappa and Pi phi and it's better. But KD? Move them down an entire tier. Zeta too.

By: ????
#3  by: Kappa   

Kappa is not a top house in any respect.

Sure they get the "pretty" girls during rush, but when is the last time you saw them doing anything other than partying.

If I remember correctly they went through COR and had PNMs pomping for them....wasn't that their third strike? Shouldn't they be considered "out" by now.

By: Kappa
by: OSU girlAug 2, 2013 1:18:59 AM

I have helped out with recruitment for the past 2 years so I can shed some light on what was said above. Every year PanHellenic looks at total house membership for all sororities and they set a house total for all sororities. Houses that didn't make quota are required to have COR but any house that falls under total house membership is suggested to go through COR though it is not required. Last year, Greek Life wanted all house to be at 160 (I think that was the total) and requested that ALL houses do COR due to the large # of PNMs and the fact that quite a few of these didn't get bids. PiPhi, & Theta & I think even Chi O, chose not to do COR. Most of the other houses chose to do COR in order to up their membership totals. I do know that Kappa Nationals & someone else (can't remember who) requires them to do COR whenever offered. They didn't have a choice. COR is not necessarily a negative. There are many great girls who are just afraid of formal rush or missed it for some reason.

By: OSU girl
#4  by: real ratings   

Chi Omega
Gamma Phi Beta
Pi Beta Phi

Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta

Zeta Tau Alpha
Kappa Delta
Alpha Delta Pi
Phi Mu
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta

By: real ratings
by: real ratingsAug 2, 2013 2:56:57 PM

put a space between KD and ADPi.

By: real ratings
by: rankAug 4, 2013 9:58:31 PM

Put a space between Phi Mu and Alpha Delta Pi

By: rank
#5  by: ranking   

I was going to say switch GPB and PBP and then switch KKG and KD in the original list, but I'm ok with #5 above.

By: ranking
#6  by: better ranking   

Chi Omega
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi

Kappa Alpha Theta
Alpha Chi Omega
Zeta Tau Alpha
Kappa Delta

Alpha Delta Pi
Phi Mu
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta

By: better ranking
by: WowAug 5, 2013 2:22:48 PM

This is actually a pretty good ranking

By: Wow
#7  by: Panhel <3   

I love how right before or during recruitment so many rankings come out when for months we hear/see nothing.

House A maybe a great house but it may not be a fit for Jane or Ann. Don't let rankings be your guide - use your head, your heart, and think short and long term. Sororities are not just who you pair with at HC, they're not just for 4 years, they are a lifetime. Choose what fits you best not what suits your friends or tent talk.

Much panel love to ALL PNMs going through recruitment and to all the chapters.

By: Panhel <3
#8  by: good ratings   

These are good ratings, but remember that all the houses at OSU are really good now!

By: good ratings
#9  by: ...   

Yes, it's true, all the houses are great!

By: ...
#10  by: Nice   

I love it that everyone is saying that all the houses are great!

By: Nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.