AOII
ADPi
PM
DDD

Posted By: real ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

everyone knows pi phi is more desired than kappa & gphi. phi mu is also more desired than adpi, aopi, and tri delt.

By: no
by: ?Jul 27, 2013 11:06:21 AM

I think the original post ranks the houses as desired by PNMs, not by guys. Kappa and GPhi are very much top houses that everyone wants during recruitment. Pi Phi takes more of the lookers. That's what guys go for so they like Pi Phis the best. Girls go more for grades, character, connectedness, involvement, etc. Guys want cute and easy.

By: ?
#2  by: Comment #1   

Thank you Pi Phi. I think that guys might put Pi Phi at the top but I don't think any girls would. Guys are looking for fun. Girls look for sisters. As for Phi Mu, you may be right.

By: Comment #1
#3  by: ranks   

Pi Phi isn't at the top and isn't above Kappa or Gamma Phi. Both of them way out-perform Pi Phi on their rush returns. I do agree though that they are better looking than Theta. I think AOII should be at the top of the bottom because they're new and have done better than the other houses at that level.

By: ranks
#4  by: Nope   

Nope, nope. Rankings all wrong- people have their heads in the sand. Things have changed.

By: Nope
by: wowJul 26, 2013 4:47:24 AM

cryptic message - what's out of line? This is about how I'd rank these houses too

By: wow
#5  by: original   

original ranking is accurate

By: original
#6  by: Kappa    

I still think they're a bit lower because of their scandal. How about:

XO
GPB/PBP

KKG/KAO

ZTA/AXO/KD

AOII
ADPi
PM
DDD

By: Kappa
by: factJul 30, 2013 4:01:44 PM

Gamma Phi in the top....Don't think so

By: fact
by: LukeJul 30, 2013 4:31:31 PM

Yeah GPB is definitely in the top and to tell you the truth, GPB and PBP would be above XO in my ranking even though I know XO wins a lot. I just like the girls better in GPB and PBP.

By: Luke
#7  by: best    

#7 is the best ranking

By: best
#8  by: Opinion   

As a guy, I see #7 rankings as the most accurate but only if the slashes mean they are pretty much completely equal.

By: Opinion
by: LukeJul 30, 2013 4:28:29 PM

equal but different

By: Luke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.