facebook

pike

by: Mike Gundy

According to this site Pike is the best fraternity I've gotten a bid from. What are yalls opinion of these guys? They seem okay, middle tier?

Posted By: Mike Gundy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Curious   

Bottom tier, but kind of upper bottom. Tons of really cool guys, tons of douchebags just like every other house. I like most that i have met. Not a dominant house though.

What houses have you gotten bids from?

By: Curious
#2  by: Mike Gundy   

Phi Tau and Lambda Chi. What makes them a bottom house?

By: Mike Gundy
#3  by: Truth   

They're all similar houses. Guys big into sports , usually not the best looking nor do they have the best grades. Honestly girls decide what houses are top in a way. If girls like you you're house is going to be considered good (Beta, AGR, Fiji) are all loved by girls. Girls don't like Pike, Phi Tau or Lambda. A year ago people would tell you to go lambda but now your best bet is Pike. They are an improving house and have girls like them (ADPI, Phi Mu, Tri Delt) I would say if I had to put a bottom tier house in the middle it would be PIKE or ATO.

By: Truth
#4  by: @truth   

I think girls don't mind lambda too much. I agree you should go pike though. Who knows when the next time Lambda will get to do anything on campus (Homecoming, date parties, shows, intramurals) Their past track record says they get kicked off campus in my opinion. Pike is a much safer sign.

By: @truth
#5  by: My Opinon   

Pike Lambda and Phi Tau are meat head geeds.

By: My Opinon
#6  by: Pike buddies   

The like weed a lot. I mean not all of them but a lot are into it

By: Pike buddies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.