facebook

tri delta

by: ranking

Tri Delta,

I have some friends in your house -- girls I knew in high school. They're very nice and so I'm writing you as a friend. You need to tell your alums or the OU alums to get off this site. They're making your house look bad. We know the girls you choose for your pc and they're sweet girls, but not the "hot girls" that your alums are writing about. The posts are making me cringe and are doing harm to your chances for a good recruitment because it's making you look desperate and deceitful.

Panhellenic Love,

A Friend.

Posted By: ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DDD   

seriously, listen to this message

By: DDD
#2  by: Yes   

This is awesome.

By: Yes
#3  by: OMG   

Please listen. This girl cares about you!

By: OMG
#4  by: Hmmm   

How do you know it's their alums? I'm just curious, didn't know if you could actually find that out on this site.

By: Hmmm
by: I thinkJul 17, 2013 8:32:47 PM

I think she's being nice assuming that the actives would know not to do something like that, but that alums might be "talking up the house" because it had a higher standing when they were there.

As far as I know, this is an anonymous site and no one knows who's posting.

By: I think
#5  by: truth   

A lot of the postings on this site are by overanxious alums and moms who think PNMs can't make up their own minds about this house. I had an alum the other day tell me how difficult it was to get into this house because they've had great rushes the last few years. I didn't even know what to say because that's what the advisors are telling the alums. Then the alums go post that stuff on this site. Then people start ridiculing the posts and even fewer girls are interested. It's just a vicious circle.

By: truth
#6  by: IDK   

I don't believe it's all alums. I have some great friends that are Tri Deltas and some of the things that get said about them are true. They have a great sisterhood and are improving a lot. And before you accuse me of it, no I'm not an alum. I just love Greek life and Tri Delta doesn't deserve all the bashing.

By: IDK
by: wellJul 19, 2013 12:02:34 PM

I don't think it's bashing to say that Tri Delta is the least selective sorority. If you're basing ranking on whether girls want that house or not, the fewest girls want Tri Delta of all the houses. They may be sweet and have a good sisterhood, but most girls don't want to end up there. That's just a fact, not a slam. I think where Tri Deltas get bashed is when there are posts about how popular they are now and how they're moving up. Most people don't see any truth in that and say so. I guess that looks like bashing, but they're objecting to the self-ranking not the house itself.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.