facebook

real, true, rankings.

by: Objectivity

Each house is different, and each house has exceptions, both positive and negative. I do not believe that there is a very big gap between houses in their respective "tiers." From an objective opinion (and it is just that, an opinion), this is my variation on the rankings.

1. Pi Phi
2. Chi O
3. Theta

4. KD
5. G Phi
6. Zeta
7. Kappa
8. Alpha Chi

9. ADPi
10. Tri Delt
11. Phi Mu
12. AOPi

Any sensible person in the system would advise against making this site your primary guide to Greek houses. Judge for yourself which ones fit which mold. Just because a house is higher on the list than another doesn't mean it is better for you.

Posted By: Objectivity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fraternity guy   

Holy crap... This is 100% correct. I don't say much on here but I agree with this without a doubt. Pi phi is loved by the guys more than chiO. And do very well also in grades,shows, and homecoming. I think you did a great job here!

By: Fraternity guy
#2  by: sorority   

So this is obviously from a KD?

By: sorority
#3  by: sorority2   

Messed up rankings. Really messed up.

By: sorority2
#4  by: Greek Girl   

Agree---This ranking is so messed up - not even funny! Other rankings on this site are more accurate.

By: Greek Girl
#5  by: HAHAHAHA   

I really had a laugh at this one!! Really??? There is NO WAY Zeta should be ranked that high!!! Maybe top of the bottom tier but not above Kappa and Alpha Chi!! Such a joke!! Also, I would switch G Phi and KD and put Kappa above both of them. Kappa may even be above Theta but they are close.

By: HAHAHAHA
#6  by: 2013 ranking   

real ranking is:

1. Chi O
2. G Phi
3. Pi Phi

4. Kappa
5. Theta

6. Zeta
7. KD
8. Alpha Chi

9. ADPi
10. AOII
11. Phi Mu
12. Tri Delt

By: 2013 ranking
#7  by: Second   

G phi is no where near pi phi theta and chi o in grades, they have not won shows....they don't deserve to be that high

By: Second
#8  by: ....   

The only change I'd make to the original post here is to put kappa above KD

By: ....
#9  by: @#7   

Ranking based on selectivity and recruitment returns...

By: @#7

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.