XO
KKG/GPB

PBP/KAO

ZTA/AXO/KD

AOII
ADPi
PM
DDD

I think you have to put AXO, ZTA, and KD as more even because they recruit from the same pool of girls. I have my own opinions as to where the pretty airheads go as opposed to the plain, talented girls, but I'll let you figure that out for yourselves. Alls I'm saying is that ranking within this group is just by whether you value looks, smarts, talent, etc. The girls that go to these houses are great girls but not the total package.

Posted By: actually
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: good   

good ranking -- I like this because I think the middle houses do tend to invite back some of the same girls. You made me laugh with your descriptions, but it's nice that you didn't name houses and stereotypes.

By: good
#2  by: best ranking   

This is a more objective ranking than some I've seen on here tonight. The others I saw it is more obvious that someone from a certain house did the ranking. This one is pretty good, though.

By: best ranking
#3  by: yes   

Just saw this after I spent time writing a comment on the other ranking saying how it was wrong. This ranking is much better. I would have AXO above Zeta, but the top houses are in the correct order and DDD is on the bottom where it should be.

By: yes
#4  by: @^   

Me too. This ranking is correct.

By: @^
#5  by: Right   

This rating puts DDD down where they belong and puts PBP down where they belong.

By: Right
#6  by: True    

There is no question about DDD being a bottom house. The only people who could possibly question that are DDD's from OU who are embarrassed for their OSU "sisters."

By: True
#7  by: Ok   

Ranking is pretty true. I think Pi Phi should be above GPhi and Kappa though. Phi Mu is also the highest of the bottom if not equal with AXO.

By: Ok
#8  by: ranking   

This ranking is pretty close to perfect. I do agree that PM should move up to the top of the bottom, but other than that it is correct. I also will say that although Chi O is listed as the top house, that's just because they get the girls they want. Not every girl wants to be a Chi O -- it's just not right for most. But the other top houses are accurate as far as return rates go and as far as selectivity goes.

By: ranking
#9  by: truth   

The Chi Os are a great house. There is no doubt. The usually win homecoming and lots of times have the homecoming queen, too. Don't think your life is over if you don't get them, though. There are many girls that couldn't fit that lifestyle. Their pledgeship is long and they don't drink, which is awesome, but not for everyone. Just remember that there are a lot of great houses at OSU and don't feel crushed if you lose your favorite.

By: truth
#10  by: Greek   

I think this is pretty accurate except I would move PM up to the top of bottom or list the middle as KD/AXO/PM/ZTA based on awards etc.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.