facebook

2013 probation?

by: Jeth

Are there any houses on probation for fall 2013?

Posted By: Jeth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MM   

Lambda chi (really serious could easily lose their charter)
I think sigma chi is on probation.
I've heard pike is but I have Zero idea if that's true.

Sororities- zero idea

By: MM
#2  by: Jeth   

How do you find out Facts like probation and why?
This site seems to be full of lies
I hear one house is on probation... Then directly ask them and they tell me they never have been.

By: Jeth
#3  by: Well   

Lamda Chi is one hundred percent, you can ask a house and they can lie. You find out from being on campus.

By: Well
#4  by: I know   

There is nowhere you can look this stuff up. At least not in my knowledge. Its just known from things that happen on campus. Lambda Chi is on probation 100% for certain, its why they aren't doing homecoming anymore. Dunno about Sigma Chi I've heard mixed. Pike is not.

By: I know
#5  by: jet   

I don't think Sig Chi is.

By: jet
#6  by: Osusae   

Sigma chi is NOT on probation. They are in trouble and will go on probation if they get in trouble again but they are allowed to do date parties, homecoming, etc

By: Osusae
#7  by: Lynn   

Talked directly with IFC yesterday.
No houses are in probation .
Lamda chi is close but is not.
They are not doing homecoming by their choice.

By: Lynn
by: fratter on the roofJul 3, 2013 3:37:13 PM

Lambda Chi is on suspension from the University, what they got in to goes way above IFC’s authority. They are under Alumni rule for at least the next year if not longer. If you are interested in seeing the sanctions that they have been handed you can get them by requesting them from the Office of Student Conduct. They are not private, but they are not published either. Btw, they are being forced to not do homecoming, it’s not their choice.

By: fratter on the roof
#8  by: Rank   

Lambda Chi is on probation but it was out of their control. They black balled a guy and he threated to sue for hazing allegations so they were put on probation to stay out of legal trouble. AXO was really disappointed because they wanted to do homecoming with them. Lambda chi is still a good house with good guys so don't let this and rumors you hear stop you from rushing them. Every house has the occasional scandal but it'll blow over. They won't lose their charter.

By: Rank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.