facebook

houses on the rise

by: Youngster

What houses are on the rise at OSU? I want to be part of something that goes somewhere, not that has already obtained it.

Posted By: Youngster
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tommy DTD   

Delta Tau Delta is on the rise. We have gotten first in grades these past 2 semesters, we placed 2nd in Homecoming also. We recently declined homecoming with Chi-O because we feel we can do better with another house. We also have Pi-Phi members at our house all the time, we many of them date Delts.

By: Tommy DTD
#2  by: @Youngster   

First off never listen to anything Tommy DTD says.

Second off there are 2 houses that have made huge strides- Kappa Sigma and Phi Delta Theta.

Phi Delta Theta- Phi Delt has improved by becoming the best party house on campus and climbing the ranks of sororities through homecoming. They have really improved in these 2 areas. The throw the best parites at OSU, and they went from HC with ADPI, to Homecoming with Zeta, they are now doing home coming with Theta. They won most improved house from IFC.

Kappa Sigma- Kappa Sig had a huge overhaul of membership a few years ago. Two large pledge classes got them back on track. They made all 3 shows last year, and placed in homecoming with Tri Delta two years ago. They are doing Homecoming with AXO next year. They are also a top 3 party house at OSU with Phi Delt. This house has been improving in all areas (shows homecoming and social) for the last 2 years and don't show signs of slowing down.

By: @Youngster
#3  by: MM   

^Spot on both houses are cool guys

By: MM
#4  by: Anonymous   

Hilarious Tommy, Ive seen your posts up here. Your not fooling anyone..

By: Anonymous
#5  by: Facts   

AGR is also on the rise. They have become a top house and are now improving in more than just homecoming. It is a great time to be an AGR. it is hard to get a bid though.

By: Facts
by: TruthJun 21, 2013 2:30:26 PM

AGR is not on the rise, they've peaked.

By: Truth
by: FactJun 21, 2013 5:08:38 PM

Well when you have two top pledge classes in a row you normally get better

By: Fact
by: FactsJun 21, 2013 6:33:45 PM

Lets just say I love AGR. Me and my sisters live them. They are so great to be around. They treat us right and never pressure us to do anything we don't want to. Classiest guy I know.

By: Facts
by: @FactsJun 21, 2013 6:44:33 PM

Ok bro.

By: @Facts
#6  by: Truth   

Rise- Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, ATO

Fall- SAE, SIg Ep, SIgma Chi

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.