facebook

question

by: A

How difficult is it to get a bid into XO, KKG or any of the other "top" sororities? And are the middle tier ones (KD, ZTA, AXO) much worse than the top houses?

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hard   

its really hard. i heard they make you sleep with their brothers?

By: hard
#2  by: @hard   

Honey you end up were you belong usually, and have a great sisterhood experience

Chi-o takes little miss involvements kappa takes Barbie dolls.

KD takes the girls with a chip on their shoulder

Zeta takes girls of all walks

Phi Mu takes anyone

By: @hard
#3  by: Honest.    

ChiO and pi phi are hardest to get into. But you will end up where you belong. ZTA and KD are great houses too! So don't see them as a middle house. You will love whatever house your in!

By: Honest.
#4  by: More honest   

Chi O, Kappa, and Gamma Phi are the ones that are the hardest to get into during fall rush. They always have the highest return rates (meaning the highest percentage of girls that want to go back). Next would be Pi Phi and Theta. All of those five houses are going to be hard to get into. You have to have really good grades, recs, activities, etc. and at least decent looks and clothes.

Zeta, KD, and Alpha Chi are the "middle" sororities and they are also good but not quite as hard to get into. For example if you have good activities, recs, clothes and looks, (but bad grades) you might get into Alpha Chi. If you have amazing singing talent, good recs, other activites, moderate grades, and not as good looks you might get KD.

The rest are also good and some have really great sisterhoods. They take girls who are amazing in some respect, but maybe not all. That's not to say they're not great houses to be in.

All in all, you will find where you belong during rush IF you don't go into it with a bunch of preconceived notions about tiers. Just find the girls that speak to your heart and let them make you their sister.

By: More honest
#5  by: ^i agree   

Just go with the girls you fit in with the best. You will be the most happy with your decision of you do that!! Good luck!

By: ^i agree
#6  by: Thoughts   

Pay attention to #4. That is exactly the way I see the greek system at OSU too. Pay especial attention to where she says to have an open mind. I have known lots of girls who have dropped out of rush because they got dropped by the top houses. There are still good options left if you don't have preconceived ideas.

By: Thoughts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.