facebook

sigep

by: Rushee

Im rushing this summer and so far Sigep has been one of my favorite houses. All the members I've met have seemed like really good guys, so why does everyone on here hate Sigep so much?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: smh   

SigEp is beyond average. Nothing special about them at all

By: smh
by: SenseJun 16, 2013 9:37:28 PM

You never make sense

By: Sense
#2  by: Sense   

Anyways, ya they look like good guys. That is what rush teams are for buddy, I hate to ruin it for you:/

By: Sense
#3  by: Agree with Sense   

They have good rush chairs. I bet they told you they were good at shows- They didn't even MAKE THE FOLLIES SHOW and they didn't place in Spring Sing. They finished 7th in grades, which is insanely average, and GPHI carried them in HomeComing. Which they barely placed in. Sig Ep is good at talking themselves up because they have a bit of an inferiority complex (they imitate Fiji and Beta a lot)

By: Agree with Sense
#4  by: Overrated   

Bible thumping, Chacho wearing, NF, Skinny Chino wearing losers.

By: Overrated
#5  by: The Problems   

Here is why Sig Ep is your average middle tier house that thinks they are top

Social Life- Phi Delt and Kappa Sigma have much better parties and tailgates than SIG EP. Both houses are more involved in philanthropy (Phi Delt won Wish Week Kappa Sig got Second Kappa Sig won Cupcakes for Casa Phi Delt got 2nd. Kappa Sig placed 3rd in Zeta Olympics. These 2 houses are the best Social life houses in the middle tier.

Shows- One could argue Sig Ep is a good show house for the middle tier, however FarmHouse is a better show house in the middle tier. Kappa Sig made all 3 shows this year (even though they weren't the best) Sig EP made 2 (performed better than kappa sig in those 2 shows) However they can't be seen as dominating the middle tier show scene anymore.

Homecoming- They beat Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, and Farmhouse here that is for sure, but they still get destroyed by SAE. SAE will beat them again this year in homecoming because they are paired with Chi Omega (best home coming house on campus)

So all of their claims of being the best middle tier house (or a top house)

By: The Problems
by: Spot onJun 17, 2013 3:49:35 PM

Spot on dude. If you look at what they do as a house it is nothing, they just hype themselves up and then believe it. It's kind of sad honestly, I know 3 or 4 cool Sig Eps, I also know a plethora of delusional guys in the house. My friend rushed and quit before reaching the phi stage.

By: Spot on
#6  by: Well   

Here's a good example of why they suck, they stop controlling this site and then freak out and down vote everyone.

By: Well
#7  by: Snu   

At risk of beating a dead horse. Sig Ep is not a top house, they are a middle house. A middle of the middle house.

By: Snu
#8  by: Facts   

They suck SO bad that they paired with PiPhi for homecoming and Chi-O for follies. Why the hell would the two top houses both pair with a "middle of the middle" fraternity. The facts directly contradict all statements of SigEp being a middle of the middle tear house.

By: Facts
#9  by: MoreRelativeSuccess   

"Relative success"

Hoco placings since founding in 07: 4-5
Follies placings: 5

If all you care about is parties, you don't belong in any Greek organization.
Each house has its strengths and characteristics. Find the one you match best with. You may very well discover a fraternal bond that transcends generations. Best of luck to "Rushee"

By: MoreRelativeSuccess
#10  by: Pokelahoma   

Their house is a two story double wide trailer. Just think about that for a lil while. Do you really want to live in a trailer?

By: Pokelahoma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.