fraternity rankinds

by: Anonymous

In Order

Beta, Sigma Nu, Fiji, AGR

Middle
Phi Delt, SAE, Kappa Sig, FarmHouse, Sig Ep,Sigma Chi

Bottom
Pike Lambda Chi ATO KA Phi Tau Delt

I made this because Sig Ep makes their own rankings too much and there is no such thing as an upper and bottom middle.

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous    

AGR IS NOT A TOP HOUSE WITH THEM!!!!! You are probly in AGR or a AGR rush. GTFO

By: Anonymous
by: JakeJun 15, 2013 2:08:30 PM

I feel like you're the same girl that keeps getting upset all the time. Consistent placing in homecoming, Consistently good grades, starting to get good at shows, and throw good parties. AGR is now a top house. Fiji is no better than AGR.

By: Jake
by: AGR on topJun 15, 2013 5:27:20 PM

Clearly they are a top house. They dominate homecoming, do so much philanthropy for the community, have great parties. Yeah they are getting better in shows(3rd in follies and 4th in spring sing) and there grades have only got better and better.

I dont understand why people think they arent. Every house that gets to know them would agree!

By: AGR on top
#2  by: Wow   

AGR has had one good year. Does not account for previous years though. SNu,Fiji,Beta are consistent each year unlike AGR.

By: Wow
by: UhhhJun 15, 2013 7:36:23 PM

It's been more than one good year. They have been great at everything but shows for a while now, they were by far the best house on campus this year. 2 and a half years at the top grants you as a top house. They didn't take anyone's spot they just climbed into the top.

By: Uhhh
#3  by: @Uhhh   

Says the AGR. SMH

By: @Uhhh
#4  by: Agreed   

These are probably the best rankings for RIGHT NOW at OSU.

By: Agreed
#5  by: Champ   

Ya AGR is a top house now, just have to sustain there, Sig Ep seems kind of low, but everyone hates them, including girls so I can see that.

By: Champ
#6  by: wtf   

if you're talking top house, how could you even put BETA up there? Honestly wtf do they do besides a concert during HOCO? you're telling me you give them first cause they rush the weirdest kids and those guys are good at shows. So greek houses are now based on how much make up and how good of a singer and dancer it's guys are? What a joke! These guys don't do HOCO, these guys don't party, and these guys do not deserve a top spot. Sigep is a way better version of BETA. literally they are the closest thing to a GDI there is. stop bashing SIGEP!!!

By: wtf
by: RankingsJun 17, 2013 12:04:41 PM

Says the Sig Ep.....

By: Rankings
by: UnbiasedJun 17, 2013 12:57:42 PM

Just my opinion from reading this, but it sounds like someone's a little jealous of Beta... Hence the long, specific rant

By: Unbiased
#7  by: beta   

I agree. Beta does nothing

By: beta
by: NonbiasedJul 9, 2013 11:40:28 PM

I can understand that you think Beta doesn't do much in the social aspect, but I wouldn't say that they don't do anything on campus. Yes your right those guys don't do homecoming however they do throw a concert every year which gives the whole event a little more diversity. They really did well last year with Dustin Lynch, hopefully they get someone just as good. I defiantly disagree with what the guy said above me regarding rushing weird kids, I actually have some pretty great friends in the house. One thing that you can tell from just walking by beta is that the brotherhood there is stronger than most houses. Im not bashing on any houses, I think all fraternities are strong in some areas and weak in others. So what some lack in shows make up for in grades or philanthropy or the other way around.

By: Nonbiased
#8  by: Agreed   

This girl "anonymous" with the first comment on this thread is clearly the same one constantly hating on AGR. But if we're being honest with ourselves here AGR is definitely becoming a top house, sure they're new to the top, but I have a feeling they will solidify that spot in the coming years.

By: Agreed
#9  by: VDBL   

Everyone knows Sig Ep is better than SAE. No comment neccassary on being better than Phi Delts and Kappa Sigs

By: VDBL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.