facebook

party houses

by: EHS

I'm going through rush and I want to know what fraternities throw the best parties. I have heard we can't party in the houses so where does it happen? Thanks!

Posted By: EHS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Texan Pan   

Sig Ep- They throw really fun parties and I had a blast at their Golden heart ski formal! The only problem with Sig Ep Parties is consistency. Some weekends there just aren't parties. The guys are really nice and I really enjoy their good parties. They threw a lame concert with Dorrough this year but at least they brought a musical act to town, and it was free for girls!

SAE- I used to go to a lot of their parties but I go less now just because my friends don't go as much anymore. The parties are still good though! They have plantation days which is really fun (I was invited as a freshmen)

Houses that don't party much
FarmHouse- They just don't party, if you want to rush for parties then don't rush them at all.
Beta- They show up to Kappa Sig parties but don't throw a ton of their own.
ATO- Just don't party from what I hear
Delt- Doesn't party because no one would come

The rest of the houses just throw pretty average parties! never been to a KA Pike or Phi tau party and Lambda Chi parties are not going to matter anymore. (no more animal house)

By: Texan Pan
#2  by: DTD   

Delta tau Delta throw lots of social functions and lots of people come actually!!! We would love to take you out on a rush dinner and discuss the social aspects of our fraternity

By: DTD
#3  by: Jake   

Delt rushing on greekrank. What a surprise. Please stop being so pathetic.

By: Jake
#4  by: Tommy   

As a Delt, we utilize every aspect of rush, especially coming from social media. So for you to judge on that is pathetic. You must be a bottom tier Sigma Nu/Fiji. We know we are great and many people consider us a top tier house.

By: Tommy
#5  by: Jake   

This can't be real

By: Jake
#6  by: mama   

You are a parent's worst nightmare!!

By: mama

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.