facebook

thoughts

by: FH

What are your thoughts on FarmHouse, SAE, and Sigma Chi and Sigma Nu?

Posted By: FH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: osugreek   

Every house is going to have their flaws so you just have to get to know as many guys in the houses as you can. All four of those houses are pretty solid despite all the rumors people spread about them. Admittedly, sigma nu is probably the best house on campus and are very good at the shows, homecoming, etc. but the other three are still solid houses and you would not be afraid to wear your letters around campus or tell people what house you're in. Bottom line, meet as many guys as you can in every house you're considering. I know plenty of people who hate their house because they don't get along with the other guys

By: osugreek
#2  by: KA   

Whatever you do don't sign FarmHouse, unless you want to ruin your social life that is.

By: KA
#3  by: OSUNotKat   

Oh but if you are rushing and these are your options go Sigma Nu for sure. I would say SAE second, FarmHouse 3rd (big jump down after SAE) And Sigma Chi 4th.

By: OSUNotKat
#4  by: OSU    

To OSUNotKat, I am a Sig Chi and it was definitely our decision in chapter to do what we are doing. IFC is allowing us to do, I don't know where you are getting your information from. Good try though

By: OSU
#5  by: SigChi   

They are getting kicked off campus after fall 2013, according to members of the IFC. Apparently it was supposed to be on the DL but not anymore.

By: SigChi
by: JetJun 25, 2013 10:01:22 PM

Sigma chi is getting kicked off ? Is that what you are saying?

By: Jet
by: JetJun 25, 2013 10:02:52 PM

Sigma chi is getting kicked off ? Is that what you are saying?

By: Jet
#6  by: OSU   

Dang, really nervous now

By: OSU
#7  by: OSUNotKat   

I was at the IFC meeting when it was decided. Don't know what your exec told you. No Sigma Chi is not getting kicked off and neither is lambda chi, Lambda Chi has one more strike sort of. Sigma Chi can't be doing what they've doing lately or IFC will come down extremely hard (recruitment restrictions mostly)

By: OSUNotKat
#8  by: Meow   

1. Sigma Nu
2. SAE
3.FH
4.Sigma Chi

(Big jump from Farmhouse to Sigma Chi)

By: Meow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.