facebook

hazing

by: This Girl

I plan on rushing in the fall of 2013, I am against hazing for sure, will anyone tell me which houses are known for hazing please!

Posted By: This Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Theta   

The Thetas have been in trouble with Panhellenic in recent years for hazing. I would hope all the hazing problems were over, but you never know.

By: Theta
#2  by: OSU   

None of the sororities haze anymore. I can promise you that. I was worried about that too because I heard rumors about some of the sororities who had hazed in the past but being a part of one of the chapters who have an incident with hazing before...I can assure you that you will not be hazed in any of the chapters at OSU.

By: OSU
#3  by: Theta   

Theta was on probation a couple of years ago for hazing. I don't know if they've stopped or not.

#4  by: Angel   

Coming from a Pi phi, we were never hazed nor do younger pledge classes get hazed. Lol don't know where you get that false info from or if you're just trying to scare future pnms

By: Angel
#5  by: lk   

Theta does not haze. they were in trouble in the past and in the years since have completely stopped. nothing but love

By: lk
#6  by: yeah theta   

Yeah they are under strict watch for hazing so there is no way in hell they would ever do that now. Actually theta is probably the safest bet on not being hazed because they're keeping such a close eye on them.

By: yeah theta
#7  by: Arrow   

Pi Phi doesn't tolerate hazing AT ALL. In fact, the initiation activities are some of my best memories as a freshman! Pi Phi sisters have nothing but respect and kindness for one another.

By: Arrow
#8  by: Actually   

Theta got caught a few years ago. Dunno if they're still hazing.

By: Actually
#9  by: Theta   

Theta has that rep.

#10  by: RE: Theta   

A lot of my friends are Thetas and they have said their nationals and alums are watching them like a hawk because they got in trouble a while back and they take extreme measures not to do anything that could be mistaken for hazing. So I would think it is pretty safe to say Theta does not haze.

By: RE: Theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.