facebook

recrutiment

by: well

These are the sororities that typically recruit the same girls (not in any particular order other than tiers)
Top Tier: Pi Phi, Theta, Chi O, Kappa, G Phi
Middle Tier: G Phi, Zeta, Alpha Chi, KD
Bottom Tier: Phi Mu, Tri Delt, AOII, AZD

That being said there is definitely overlap across all three tiers. That's just how recruitment starts off.

Posted By: well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhhhh   

can you specify what same type of girls each "tier" recruits?

By: uhhhh
#2  by: Hahahahahaha PiPhi    

Nice try but you are lucky to still be considered middle tier- if you even still are mid.

By: Hahahahahaha PiPhi
by: AgreedApr 15, 2017 9:17:56 AM

Pi Phi isn't top tier. It's just not. I have no issue with them but that's inaccurate.

By: Agreed
#3  by: um...   

The top tier does get the girls they want, but Pi Phi should be in the second list. And Chi O takes very different girls than the other houses. You put G Phi in two lists but they definitely don't compete with Zeta AXO and KD. I'd also say PM doesn't recruit the same girls as they others in their group.

By: um...
by: gpApr 11, 2017 11:58:15 AM

What type of girls would you say each house goes for?

By: gp
by: WellApr 13, 2017 10:50:20 PM

I'd agree that phi mu recruits the same as the others, also ADPi is with that group, they weren't on the list at all

By: Well
#4  by: truth   

All the houses are diverse and they all have all types of girls. That said I'll try to give you some stereotypes. They're not completely true but they might represent most of the members.

Chi O -- put together, smart, ambitious
G Phi -- pretty, popular, social
Kappa -- connected, wealthy, attractive
Theta -- academic, ambitious, nice looking
Pi Phi -- put together, snobby, wild
KD -- talented singing and dancing, less attractive, ambitious
AXO -- pretty, bad grades, kind of wild
Zeta -- pretty, bad grades, wild
The rest are too diverse to stereotype but really all the houses are. The ones that have the wild reputation also have girls in the house who have Bible studies. Just so you know.

By: truth
by: WutApr 12, 2017 1:26:25 AM

Haha wait zeta is like 3rd or 4th in grade so this is fake news

Also when I theta I think of theta hair (thick n luscious) and tennis skirts

By: Wut
by: WutApr 12, 2017 1:26:26 AM

Haha wait zeta is like 3rd or 4th in grade so this is fake news

Also when I theta I think of theta hair (thick n luscious) and tennis skirts

By: Wut
by: UmApr 13, 2017 2:37:54 PM

Panhellenic Grade Rank:
1. ChiO
2. Theta
3. Zeta

By: Um
by: generally correctApr 15, 2017 3:14:00 PM

Generally this is correct but Zeta has worked hard to bring up their grades this semester. They should get kudos for that but still it isn't typical of them for whatever reason. But I do admire them for sacrificing some in the "pretty department" to take more academic girls. Other than that it's a correct listing of generalities.

By: generally correct
by: ShallowApr 15, 2017 9:45:45 PM

The fact that you said zeta sacrifices pretty girls to take more academic girls is pathetic.

By: Shallow
#5  by: Mid tier    

Zeta KD AXO and Phi Mu are middle tier and they recruit middle tier girls, sometimes they get a few really great girls and sometimes weird ones slip through. They are top and they aren't bottom. I personally love these houses but in terms of recruitment they are anyone'a favorite until they get cut from the "top" houses

By: Mid tier
by: Phi MuApr 15, 2017 9:35:44 AM

It's still not a top pick - usually comes down to getting cut and these are the ones left:

Phi Mu, Alpha Chi, Alpha Delta Pi

Of these, Phi Mu is the most conservative with more homely girls. Alpha Chi has more pretty girls in the mix and are wild. Alpha Delta Pi - several pretty girls & wild. Alpha Delta Pi is getting a new house in the next two years so that's something to consider. All still take girls with decent GPAs.

Then:

Tri Delt, AOPi, & Alpha Z .

AOPi isn't bad. They have some pretty girls and a nice house. The issue with them is the cost. It's the most expensive sorority and one of the newest ones. They will take girls with lower GPA because they have to.

Alpha Z doesn't have a house, is the newest, and is trying to get going. They live in Patchin Hall on the 4th floor. Many don't want to join a sorority and live on a dorm. Not selective - can't be.

Tri Delt - don't know much about them.

Still - there is no "bad" sorority. Popularity of a certain one shouldn't be your reasoning. Pick the one with the girls you relate to the most because you'll be spending a lot of time together. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Phi Mu
#6  by: Pathetic   

The fact that y'all claim houses "sacrifice" pretty girls to save their academics is absolutely pathetic. You should NEVER judge a girl based off her appearance. Every single person brings something to do the table no matter what house they're in. Get over yourself

By: Pathetic
by: umMay 1, 2017 3:51:12 PM

Yeah but they do, and even if we shouldn't judge people like that, it's just real life? Girls get judged based on appearance, if you don't like it get out of greek life.

By: um
by: seriously???May 1, 2017 10:04:17 PM

I'm sorry that you consider it normal to judge women like that, but that is completely wrong and I actually find everything you just said pathetic and disgusting. Greek life is not supposed to be about bashing or judging other people. I do not know what your life is like but any woman I know would be completely appalled by what you just claimed. Maybe you are the one who needs to get out of greek life because we support posotivity not negativity and judgement.

By: seriously???
by: wellMay 2, 2017 12:39:54 AM

right or wrong, girls do get judged by lots of things..... The girls that are most sought after in recruitment are ones that are the total package with looks, grades, reputation, and activities. I've noticed on here that houses that are considered to have more pretty girls get a lot of hatred from other houses. Likewise houses that get excellent grades. It's mean and I don't understand it but I see comments over and over on here that are completely hateful. Girls should realize that they are happier in a house of girls that like them and want to be sisters with them instead of just wanting a house that people on greek rank brag about.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.