facebook

tri delta

by: ranks

Why is tri delta ranked so low? isn't it like a super popular sorority on other college campuses?

Posted By: ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lolz   

Why are you posting so much about tri delt? Just because they are a top house on other campuses doesn't automatically mean they are a top house at OSU. The chapter popularity varies completely from school to school. There isn't a "popular" chapter nationally lol

By: lolz
by: ranksApr 9, 2017 8:49:20 PM

I didn't even see the other post about tri delt when I asked this. and my question was why are they ranked so low? obviously I know that them being popular at other schools doesn't make this one a top tier, that was completely beside the point

By: ranks
by: wellApr 10, 2017 9:36:43 PM

If you already know all that, then it seems like you'd know that pnms don't want to be in Tridelt. I know some sweet Tridelts but in general they don't have the luxury of choosing which girls they get. The two most selective houses are Chi O and G Phi. They get the girls they want. Then KKG and Theta. They take the girls that didn't get in Chi O or G Phi. Then the middle houses get their girls. Then the lower houses.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.