Bottom ( ADpi, AOPi , Tridelta, Azdi)

Posted By: Beta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dang    

Very accurate

By: Dang
by: OsuFeb 24, 2017 4:40:14 PM

Accurate in tiers but obviously not in order in the tiers- especially the top tier is out of order.

By: Osu
#2  by: okbeta    

I feel like adpi and AXO are very similar houses

By: okbeta
by: YepFeb 24, 2017 12:44:06 PM

I agree - PHI MU AXO ADPi on same tier.

By: Yep
#3  by: Hmmm   

Put Zeta back to middle tier and this will be pretty accurate!

By: Hmmm
by: what?Feb 24, 2017 12:53:56 PM

no way zeta has come a long way third in grades and first in freshman follies.. they deserve to be top tier.

By: what?
by: WellFeb 24, 2017 2:24:31 PM

Greek rank trolls just won't let that happen. When kd won follies, 2nd in hoco and 4th in grades last year, everyone bashed them saying they weren't top tier either don't feel too bad ZTA, your hard work isn't going unnoticed in the Greek community. Y'all are rocking it!

By: Well
by: ProblemFeb 25, 2017 8:48:57 PM

The problem with KD and Zeta is that they think all they have to do is win something and they automatically move up a tier. The real thing is that the tiers are completely about which houses girls coming in want to be in. They don't want to be Zeta or KD if they have the choice of Chi O, G Phi, Kappa or Theta. It's not that KD or Zeta aren't good, it's just that girls would rather go to other houses instead.

By: Problem
by: YepFeb 26, 2017 2:54:30 AM

We're to the point now girls would rather be zetas or Thetas than Chios

By: Yep
by: ?Mar 1, 2017 10:55:23 AM

Wait I keep seeing grades pop up where is the official list of grades

By: ?
#4  by: Goofy Phi Beta   

Adorable. Gamma Phi thinking they are top 5.

By: Goofy Phi Beta
by: PeteFeb 26, 2017 2:10:57 PM

It's not so much what you think but what the ones think. And yep is wrong. Look at the return rates and you'll see that Zeta and Theta aren't as wanted as Chi O (or Gamma Phi). And guys would rather partner with Chi O too.

By: Pete
by: HaFeb 26, 2017 2:59:46 PM

^ do guys really?? Because I'm pretty sure not even a keg helped chi o

By: Ha
by: um...Feb 26, 2017 7:28:39 PM

There might be some things that you don't know. For such a hateful snarky girl, you're really pretty ignorant about what's going on.

By: um...
by: HaFeb 26, 2017 7:46:58 PM

Who said I was a girl sweetheart? Contrary from popular belief not all guys love Chi O. Now who's the ignorant one here?

By: Ha
by: @aboveFeb 26, 2017 10:17:30 PM

I'd say you are. If you're commenting on sororities and you're not a girl then you have serious problems. Guys I know are totally uninterested in house rank. They just like to partner with successful and fun houses.

By: @above
by: Also @haFeb 27, 2017 10:11:24 AM

While I do agree with you, most fraternities I know do not like pairing with chio because they act like stuck up brats 9/10 of the time. Don't discredit your argument by pretending to act like a guy when you're clearly not. the way you phrase things and the amount you care about this makes it extremely obvious that you're some sorority girl with some serious beef with chio

By: Also @ha
#5  by: sororitytttt    

zeta is top??? I never see Zeta girls ANYWHERE nor are they involved with anything lol. Bottom is SPOT on. But you can tell this is written by a gphi because they think they're top when in reality they're nothing more than ok

By: sororitytttt
#6  by: KD Top    

ChiO, Theta, KD, Kappa, GPhi (Top)

By: KD Top
by: NahMar 1, 2017 8:35:28 PM

KD isn't a top house either

By: Nah
by: KDMar 1, 2017 11:00:26 PM

KD is definitely not a top house. Their comment is laughable.

By: KD
by: Just no!Mar 7, 2017 6:43:30 PM

Drop KD out of this and that is a accurate top tier ranking! KD is solid mid tier! Same with zeta. Agree that Zeta has come a long way in the past several years but not sure many girls would chose Zeta or KD over the other 4.

By: Just no!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.