facebook

new chi o hoco pairing

by: Rofl

Chi O will no longer be pairing with KA and will be with PHI TAU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The trip to the bottom was fast Chi O!

Posted By: Rofl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

Is axid with KA then?

By: What
#2  by: ?   

Is that for sure??

By: ?
#3  by: lol   

i think u heard wrong. they are pairing with phi tau for spring sing not hoco.

still just as embarrassing tho

By: lol
#4  by: wow   

This is going to hurt them next Aug. What pnm is going to go Chi O with the promise of working with Phi Tau for hoco????

By: wow
by: ehFeb 23, 2017 12:21:23 AM

I mean pmns are told to steer clear of talking about fraternities so I doubt they will dwell on it, especially if the kids aren't familiar with okstate frats

By: eh
#5  by: PNMs   

PNMs could care less about who they pair with for hoco. Fraternities are rarely even discussed during recruitment. No one cares. House decks are such a time suck and money drain. More houses should ban together and use that money on community philanthropy.

By: PNMs
by: !!!Feb 27, 2017 7:42:59 PM

TRUTH!!!!!

By: !!!
by: LOLFeb 27, 2017 11:39:28 PM

yea keep telling urself that. no PNM who knows about phi tau will want to join chi o lol

By: LOL
by: Hey chi oFeb 28, 2017 1:51:40 PM

We get it Chi O, you're going through a rough patch because you're arrogance has finally caught up with you. But trust me, coming on here and posting about how y'all are still the top house and desperately posting comments about how this won't affect your recruitment or the future of your chapter makes y'all seem not only unintelligent but also it makes yall seem like a bunch of desperate,fake try hards .

By: Hey chi o

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.