AOPi

Posted By: Greeek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ha ha ha   

hilarious!

By: ha ha ha
#2  by: Hmmmm   

Same old rankings...things have changed, but people are stuck in a rut.

By: Hmmmm
#3  by: Messed up   

Theta and Pi Phi are NOT in the top rank anymore. At least not since I've been here. I'd put Chi O, Kappa, and G Phi in the top and Theta and Pi Phi in the next tier. I'd put ZTA above KD and Tri Delta at the bottom.

By: Messed up
by: @ messed upSep 23, 2012 10:09:49 PM

Your rankings are messed up!!!!!

By: @ messed up
#4  by: lol   

theta and pi phi i would still classify as top five house and not do this upper and lower top tier.....have you checked grade rankings???

By: lol
#5  by: Reply   

comment #3 is what most people at OSU would say -- XO, KKG, GPB in the top, KAO, PBP next, then ZTA, AXO and KD, then at the bottom are AOII, PM, and DDD.

By: Reply
#6  by: Actual ratings   

These are the actual rankings. The ones posted are several years out of date. Theta and Pi Phi have fallen hard but are still top 5. I don't see any chance that the top 5 will ever change.

XO
KKG/GPB

PBP
KAO

ZTA
KD
AXO

AOII
PM
DDD

By: Actual ratings
by: Hardy har harFeb 11, 2013 11:46:18 PM

Hilarious how number 6 acts like she knows the official, hot off the press, passed through the House, "actual" sorority ratings. Might as well get it published in the Daily O'Colleigan, girls!

By: Hardy har har
#7  by: #6   

@6's rankings are the best I've seen. Please be kind to "Hardy har har." She sounds like she could use some compassion.

By: #6
#8  by: Nope   

Not the actual rankings at all. Times have changed and so have rankings.

By: Nope
#9  by: OSU Alum   

Since when did Jamma Vi Brator become a top house? I don't hear that from anywhere but, well, this one thread. It's about middle to low, around A Chi O. I wouldn't say there's a "Top 5." There's a top tier, but it has 4: Pi Phi, Theta, Kappa, and Chi O, in that order. Then there's a bottom tier, in no order, of Phi Mu, AD Pi, Tri Delt, and that new one, AO Pi, or whatever. The rest are middle tier, A Chi O, KD, GPhi, and ZTA. Excepting adding AOPi, these ratings really haven't changed in at least 20 years.

By: OSU Alum
by: @aboveFeb 19, 2013 10:56:37 AM

You're really old. And really stupid. And really awkward.

By: @above
by: @^Mar 12, 2013 3:44:51 PM

Umm... I don't even know how to respond to your wacky combination of bad information, irrational nicknames, and random out-of-touch musings. I suggest that you leave this board to the people who actually go here. Try getting a real job, get married, have a family, etc. That what real 40-year-olds so -- not comment on college gossip boards!

By: @^
#10  by: Greek    

You've got to be an adpi if you're ranking yourself middle tier. Completely false, you're the same as phi Mu. You will always be in the same tier together.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.