facebook

fraternity recruitment standings

by: Rush Chair

Being someone involved in the rush process, here is what I have seen and heard.
FIJI and SAE are the only two houses actually doing well with rush this year. It seems the freshman Greek pledge class this year for all of OSU is weaker as a whole than past years, and the few good ones for the most part are being taken by these two houses. I personally have lost kids to these two houses.
SNU isn't doing so hot this year, and knowing their rush team, I'm not too surprised. SNU just doesn't appear as welcoming and prestigious to a rushee who comes into contact with their rush team as some of the other houses.
BETA seems to be doing alright, but has lost a few guys to lower tier houses.
SIGEP isn't doing as badly as SNU, but doesn't have great numbers the week before signing day.
KSIG somehow is taking kids that are being rushed hard from some of the top houses. When I ask rushees which other houses they're considering, this house is frequently on their list, especially with kids from the OKC area. Could make for an interesting year from them.
FH and AGR aren't reaching out to as many kids as they need to, but I haven't heard how either of them are doing with the guys they are in contact with.
ATO apparently is totally screwed with rush since they can't do shows for a year anymore.
SIGCHI doesn't have as many kids committed as other houses, but from what I hear the kids they do have committed are pretty solid.
Haven't heard anything about the other houses.

Posted By: Rush Chair
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm ok   

I can't believe SAE is doing well.

By: Ummm ok
by: Really..?Jun 22, 2016 10:42:43 AM

They're likeable guys who know how to have fun. If you're not super into shoes or anything it's a great house to be in

By: Really..?
by: whatJun 28, 2016 12:37:15 PM

shoes? wtf?

By: what
by: problem with SAEJun 28, 2016 5:56:49 PM

confederate flags

By: problem with SAE
by: SAEFeb 18, 2017 8:00:33 PM

I don't know who you talked to but they're NOT doing very well according to the guys on the rush team.

By: SAE
#2  by: ha ha ha!   

I'm sure this expert is not a Fiji or SAE -ha ha ha!

By: ha ha ha!
#3  by: True   

My best guy friend is in the Fiji rush team. He basically said the same thing. Most of the guys they were rushing were debating between Fiji and SAE. They were pretty shocked themselves. Fijis got a bunch of the top guys SNu were after including some pretty strong SNu legacies. And a guy that had committed to them but once he got a bid from Fiji he decommitted. Most guys really bashed the SNu rush team. They did lose a few guys to them but not many.

By: True
by: YikesFeb 21, 2017 8:28:38 PM

no girl takes this much time and effort to write these messages..,get out of here you try hard Fiji

By: Yikes
#4  by: Just gonna take a guess    

Sigep seemed to have an amazing rush last year, which boosted the house to top tier. Upperclassman know that sigep wasn't great until last year. I have a feeling that top tier boost was only a one year thing for them, since this year's rush is weak.
It also seems Snu will take a hit this year and most likely fall in the rankings due to a weak pledge class.
FIJI will stay top, their rush seems pretty consistent in strength.
I Predict SAE and possibly KSig will jump up in rankings also due to stronger than usual rush classes.

By: Just gonna take a guess
by: lolJun 28, 2016 12:38:13 PM

kappa sig? rofl the bid anyone with a pulse.

By: lol
by: lolFeb 18, 2017 1:52:25 PM

you'll get downvoted, but thats tru. kappa sig bids over 70 guys each year bc they have no standards at all

by: Another oneFeb 21, 2017 9:22:41 PM

Gonna guess and say this is a Fiji pretending to be a Sig Ep

By: Another one
#5  by: sorority Life   

Haha We will see! I know some of the SigEp pledges and they are hotties! Like they say...a picture tells a thousand words.

By: sorority Life
#6  by: osu    

Lambda is having a good rush. they got an SAE legacy and a lot of other solid guys.

By: osu
by: lolJun 28, 2016 12:38:33 PM

yea right lambda

#7  by: wat.   

Ya'll don't know shot about other houses. The only thing you can say for sure is how your house is doing. Stop gossiping and go so something fun with your summer. Jesus

By: wat.
by: lolJun 28, 2016 3:03:28 PM

"Ya'll"

That's all I need to know about how stupid you are.

#8  by: ??   

How does fraternity rush go??

By: ??
#9  by: 😬   

Could this by chance be Fiji's rush chair talking?

By: 😬

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.