By: :)
#3  by: <3   

only take the best

By: <3
#4  by: lovee   

life is better AOII

By: lovee
#5  by: SororityScout   

these girls are on the up and coming, i estimate that within the next 3 years or so they will be the best sorority on campus. They still have some work to do, but i see a lot of potential for this sorority. the older pledge classes have really turned this sorority around and are quickly showing they have what it takes to be on top. in the past 2 or 3 years they have improved relations with other fraternities substantially, showed that they are a competitive sorority in terms of on campus activities like greek week, improved image drastically, and really focused on quality girls. i am excited to see what comes of next years recruitment.

By: SororityScout
#6  by: wvugreek   

the kind of girls that you want to take home to your mothers, but know how to have fun.
one of the best sororities on campus and one of the most liked ones too.

By: wvugreek
#7  by: Bratty   

Too bad they only worry about partying and what they wear.

By: Bratty
#8  by: ohyes   

they are the most real girls you will meet, they are so much fun, and all the frats love them. they get along with the sororities too. Super friendly. super gorgeous. super nice. Love AOII

By: ohyes
#9  by: truth   

cool girls but there is so much drama. none of them get along!

By: truth
#10  by: freshman   

I met a few girls and have to say that they seem the most real to me... I know they aren't all model status but from what I have heard they seemed to have improved A LOT. I feel like they really don't have much drama. This is just my opinion from meeting some

By: freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.