facebook

delta tau delta

by: um?

So I've been hearing good things about the guys at Delta Tau Delta but I haven't seen much of them around. So what's their deal?

Posted By: um?
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ?   

West Virginia University contacted DTD nationals to bring back their Chapter. Hence the smooth transition and the great support from the University to help charter/attain their old house. I think that speaks volumes about the alumni and the history DTD has with WVU and West Virginia.

By: ?
#12  by: PA   

Met the guys for recruitment. They seemed to have their act together. I was also thinking about rushing Sigma Chi but I think the Delts are going to put me in a better spot in the future. I just found out they sealed the deal on the house and apparently have assets of +$1.5 million to put towards refurbishing the house. It seemed like they're having a lot of kids interested also. Supposedly they already verbally committed to a bunch of upperclassman and our bringing it at least 30 Freshman but it's just here-say

By: PA
#13  by: PA   

Met the guys for recruitment. They seemed to have their act together. I was also thinking about rushing Sigma Chi but I think the Delts are going to put me in a better spot in the future. I just found out they sealed the deal on the house and apparently have assets of +$1.5 million to put towards refurbishing the house. It seemed like they're having a lot of kids interested also. Supposedly they already verbally committed to a bunch of upperclassman and our bringing it at least 30 Freshman but it's just here-say

By: PA
#14  by: Greek   

Delts are legit but I'm bias. Come see for yourself.

By: Greek
#15  by: hmmm   

They didn't "seal the deal" on the house. In fact there's about an 80% chance they aren't getting the house for awhile.

By: hmmm
by: undercoverSep 7, 2014 8:38:05 PM

they are definitely getting their house back by next fall, they should get a decent pledge class this fall and will be on the rise

By: undercover
#16  by: whaaaatt   

DTDs are an awesome group of guys. Pretty solid in all aspects. They have a good variety of guys so its easy to fit in and be welcomed.

By: whaaaatt
#17  by: john d   

I am not personally interested in joining a frat, but the DTDs I have met are a pretty diverse group. They seem to be more mature and have strength of character that is often missing from certain other frats.

By: john d

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.