facebook

New pledge classes 2022

by: john12344

Pledge class ranks/descriptions

1. KKG - killed it! Best by far got a lot of the well known girls.
2. Chi O - also killed it and got a lot of good girls from Charleston
3. Alpha Phi - got a great one but the majority of the most wanted girls went KKG and Chi O. Is this their time to finally fall?
4. Tie between SK/Alpha Xi - decent pledge classes. Girls next door types
5. Tie between DG/AOII - not the best
6. Pi Phi - falling each PC

Just writing down facts.

Posted By: john12344
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me again   

Switch Kappa and Chi O. For a change, Chi O got a lot of in state girls that normally would go to Phi. Kappa was just usual Kappa, not bad but just typical of who they normally get.I would also bump AOII higher.They get stronger every year and will eventually be up there w/ SK and Xi.

By: me again
#2  by: Old Active   

Yall really need to give pi phi a break they aren't "falling with each class". They are who they are and who they have been for years and they appeal to a certain type of girl and that's great. Not everyone has to be cookie cutter sorority girl type to be in a sorority and to have a great sisterhood experience. And NO i'm not a pi phi. Just trying to share a fair observation.

By: Old Active
#3  by: stupid    

“got a lot of good girls from Charleston” who tf cares where girls are from?

By: stupid
by: ChillFeb 9, 2022 8:13:20 AM

Calm down.They were just pointing something out that is true. People care where girls are from because a little diversity in membership is good.

By: Chill
#4  by: P   

I think this is pretty much true, but I do agree how Chi O did a lot better than they usually do and got girls that usually go to the “top house” of alpha phi. ALSO AOII did so well! So I would say

1. KKG/Chi O
2. Alpha Phi
3. SK/Alpha Xi/AOII
4. DG
5. Pi Phi

Overall ALL PCS ARE CUTE AND AMAZING AND GREAT

By: P
#5  by: sorority    

I think Xi and Sk got some of the best looking girls. Both of there new pc is gonna help bring them up

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.