facebook

fraternity rankings

by: AW

Which are the top tiers middle and bottom? Also which is worse at hazing, best parties, etc. Would like to know overall current reviews

Posted By: AW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MazzzyMoe   

Yeah I was wondering the same. Im going out for rush

By: MazzzyMoe
#2  by: Richard   

Kappa Sig, Pike, Phi Sig, maybe even sigma chi, depends who you talk to. The rest are irrelevant.

By: Richard
#3  by: Jason   

I might throw SAE in the mix since they are popular amongst sorority girls. But yeah Phi Sig, Pike, Kappa Sig are top tier by far.

Id put sigma chi as middle

By: Jason
#4  by: Kyle   

Top: Kappa Sig, Beta, Phi Sig, SAW
Middle: Sig Nu, Sigma Chi, Pike, OX
Bottom: KA,TKE & everybody else

By: Kyle
#5  by: zack   

phi sig is hands down the best fraternity. no one else can throw party's like they can with that party room they have. unreal

By: zack
#6  by: wvu    

Top: Sigma Chi, Pike, Beta, maybe Phi Sig

Middle: TKE, Theta Chi, SAE, Kappa Sig

ottom: Sigma Nu, Sammy, KA, Phi Delt, etc.

By: wvu
#7  by: Vince   

I heard Sigma Chi hazing isnt worth it.

Pike, Phi Sig, SAE, Beta- Clear top tiers

By: Vince
#8  by: girl   

Just going off a girls opinion I would say Kappa Sig and SAE are the top. Phi Sig and Beta are good but they get a lot of weird girls not in sororities coming around. A lot of girls also like Pike, Sig Chi, and Theta Chi, and there are always DGs at TKE. The rest are kind of irrelevant.
Beta and Phi Sig probably throw the most parties. Sig Nu is rumored not to haze. Good luck with rush!

By: girl
#9  by: Idk   

Idk why people are saying sae is good they get no respect from other fraternities, they hardly haze, have a bunch of weird kids, are try Hards, can't drink in their house, and are losing their house to delts next year, they're basically a sorority.

By: Idk
#10  by: Phi Psi Or Die!!!!   

Miss Phi Psi!!!!!

By: Phi Psi Or Die!!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.