facebook

transfer student wanting to join a sorority.

by: Lacey

So I just finished my freshmen year at umass Amherst. I didn't do so well academically because my social life was basically taking over my life. I will be honest. And yes I know I'm an idiot but the independence and being 2 hours away from home got the best of me. Anyway, ill be taking this year off (fall 2013-spring 2014 off. Though I'm taking time off, I'm still taking courses as a non degree seeking student to get my gpa up.

Anyway, I will probably be a sophomore transfer student at wvu fall 2014. What are the chances of me getting into a good sorority? I rushed at my school but I didn't want to commit to a sorority so I dropped. Now I don't know how diverse the sororities here are but I am half Thai and half Scottish. So idk if that will rule out any sororities. Anyways, I'm pretty much a girly girl. I love shopping and im super bubbly and I love dressing up. So what are my chances, and which sorority do you think id have a better chance of getting into?

Posted By: Lacey
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.