If I had to rank the fraternities:

Top tier: Pike, SigNu, SAE, Phi Psi

Second tier: Beta, Kappa Sig, Phi Sig, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi, Sammy

Bottom Tier: KA, Phi Delt, Pi Kapp, TKE, Sig Ep

Posted By: Robby
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

sigma nu would be on literally no ones top list......

phi psi, kappa sig pike
sigma chi phi sig pi kapp tke theta chi beta
ka sigma nu sig ep phi delt sammy

By: no
#2  by: SMH   

Kappa Sig, Phi Psi, Pike, Pi Kapp, Phi Sig, Sig Chi, and SAE are the only ones that matter on this campus..

By: SMH
by: HonestlySep 24, 2013 7:35:43 PM

I might throw Beta in.......

By: Honestly
by: trueNov 14, 2013 10:43:27 PM

completely accurate

By: true
#3  by: yeahhhhhhh   

Phi Sig, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, Phi Psi , PIKE , SAE ... everything else is dead

By: yeahhhhhhh
#4  by: Here's the truth2   

Phi Psi- Best House, Worst fraternity. Don't even know who all of their brothers are. Worst involvement. All fraternities hate Phi Psi. I'll give them the fact that they can throw down, but with that house that their regretful alumni built, anybody could throw down there. To be fair there are some cool Phi Psi's, but for the most part they are just downtrodden members of society. They are douches, but then again, girls love douches. Worst Hazing on campus.

Pike: Best intramurals I'd say. They are in the Gaskins house now which is better than the morgue they were in last year. But it's still university owned. Pike has some fratty guys, some cargo wearers, some weirdoes, and some good looking guys. Pike is another love/hate relationship depending on who you talk to. More liked than Phi Psi though. Hazing is average.

SAE: Nice guys, really fratty but can be try hards at sometimes. House is university owned. Sororities love going to SAE. I would say that they are the "pretty boy" fraternity on campus.Decently involved on campus. Hazing is below average.

Sigma Chi: The Machis are decent. Not that great of a house but use their outside patio to throw down. 2nd worst hazing on campus next to Phi Psi. They dress pretty nice but tbh Sigma Chi is not worth the hazing.

KA: Kind of weird, not terrible sorority relations but not good. I'd say one of the best houses on campus, great front porch. Low membership and they have trouble filling their house every year.

By: Here's the truth2
#5  by: ^   

Unless you've received a bid from each and every of these fraternities I don't think you can make comments on the hazing. This list looks like it was made by someone who isn't even in Greek life.

By: ^
#6  by: Past pledge 2   

Throw down often and hard but due to probation and cops they have to keep the parties on the low. Also since so many people were at the parties the bar owners were calling the fire marshals so people would come downtown. Girls loves these guys. Halloween was crazy last year. Only party I've ever heard of where girls were complaining about not enough guys (it was easily 3 to 1). Only Halloween party I've been to at WVU. As far as pledging Phi Psi and Kappa Sig are the top two. KE will be more demanding and Harder while phi psi will be more fun usually. But get used to getting the $hit beat out of you. Phi Psi always does better in the fall when everybody is still in awe over there house before they actually get to know them. Oddly enough Phi Psi and kappa sigma do there tailgates together with DJ Yemi. They are usually the best tailgates but there are weekends where it's empty and the beta tailgates will be pretty packed. Beta. Been in recent trouble with the law this semester. Beta Tuesdays haven't been as busy. They still throw down and girls like

By: Past pledge 2
#7  by: pledgemarshall   

Totally inaccurate ^^

By: pledgemarshall

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.