facebook

any thoughts on a good fit

by: CantWaitToTransfer

Ill be transferring to WVU in spring 2014 as a sophomore and absolutely plan on rushing because having a social life at community is nearly impossible.Im just wondering where id fit in. Sports have always been my life (FB) and I've always been a bit of a jock, and i heard Theta Chi does a lot of intramurals, im doing officer candidate school after JR year and i heard Sig Nu has a lot of those guys. Any thoughts?

Posted By: CantWaitToTransfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frattylight   

Just saying phi kappa psi ususally dominates the intramural tournaments and we have alot of guys in the military including myself

By: Frattylight
#2  by: MKR   

Go to each of the houses and see where you like the guys. Each frat has a group of athletic guys!

By: MKR
#3  by: natlightdoe   

pike would be good for you look of sports involvement and jocks. Kids on the hockey team, football team, lacrosse, and baseball

By: natlightdoe
#4  by: WVU   

As one of the comments above, I also suggest going to each of the house and find out where you can see yourself if you join a fraternity. Everyone participates in intramural so athletic won't be your problem.

By: WVU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.