facebook

which sorority is for me?

by: Sabrina

Here's my bio. I have won many pageants, I was captain of my high school dance team for 3 years, I teach dance on the side and I've done some modeling (okay, in Virginia Beach but still modeling is modeling, right? lol) I have long blonde hair down to my butt, blue eyes and a tan-ish complection. I'm 5'4'' and 117 pounds. 34D but can be a D with the right bra I'm fluent in Japanese (weird, I know, but my dad is retired Navy and we lived in Japan for a long time).

What two or three sororities should I concentrate on? Thanks!

Posted By: Sabrina
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

You don't 'focus' on any specific sorority. You go through recruitment, meet girls you like, and are invited back to the house that feels you would fit in the best with.
Also, you aren't trying to impress boys. No one is interested in your cup size. I can't tell if this post is a joke or not

By: ?
#2  by: WhereIsMolly?   

You sound like a Pi Phi or an AOII

By: WhereIsMolly?
#3  by: Really?   

Considering how you spelled complexion and that you believe you'll be able to get in anywhere, why don't you find the sorority filled with the most bubbleheads?

By: Really?
#4  by: pan   

Arrogant, think your smart, yet cant spell..Kappa sounds right for you.

By: pan
#5  by: ...   

Your cup size won't get you into a sorority... And by the way you spell, neither will your grades. No one is going to want you, don't even waste your time or ours

By: ...
#6  by: ugh   

This cannot be real! Seriously, if this girl is for real and asking these questions, she gave so much information, everyone will know who she is during rush, and not in a good way.

By: ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.