facebook

frat rankings in wvu?

by: A MOFO TRANSFER!

hi im transferring to west Virginia for college, and im considering joining a fraternity, but im a sophomore/junior and don't know what houses are good for parties and chill, and if i can get into any house because of my school year. FYI im coming from WAZZU... so WVU hit me up! :)

Posted By: A MOFO TRANSFER!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong   

Ok, ignore the person above. Fiji is no longer on campus and Sigma Nu doesn't even have a house. Honestly, come here, look at the houses, meet the brothers and see where you fit in. Everyone has different thoughts on what the houses are like and you should form your own opinion. Also, your year more than likely won't be an issue. Plenty of pledges are juniors. Good luck and have fun :)

By: Wrong
#2  by: Wrong 3   

Key word is getting. Plus I would hardly call Fiji's house 'sick'

By: Wrong 3
by: AZDMar 22, 2013 10:18:29 PM

Sigma Nu is taking back the fiji house for a year or two while they build their own house.

By: AZD
#3  by: Morg   

Fiji is coming back next year so they arent irrelevant in these choices and they are cool guys. The most popular are easily Pike, Phi Psi, SAE, and Pi kapp. Other really fun ones also are TKE Phi Sig, Beta and Theta chi. The rest really dont matter and this is coming from a sorority girl at WVU so you should listen to me. I like all of the ones i named and hang out with them all. Good Luck!

By: Morg
by: You'reWrongMay 1, 2013 6:47:59 PM

Fiji will not be approved for recolonization until the current initiated members graduate or no longer attend the university. I work with Ron Justice but that is also what happens to every fraternity that gets their charter stripped away.

By: You'reWrong
#4  by: wvu2016   

I go to WVU & I'm from Maple Valley, Washington! That's so cool you're transferring here!

By: wvu2016
#5  by: Here's Johnny   

Party and chill? Phi Sig, Pi Kapp, Phi Delt, Beta.

Phi Sig and Beta are more laid back, Pi Kapp and Phi Delt rage out more. Depends on what you're into.

By: Here's Johnny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.