facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 6
#41  by: Ya   

Top:
Phi
Kappa
Chi O

Middle:
Xi
Dg
Sigma kappa

Bottom:
AOPi
Pi phi

By: Ya
by: yupFeb 17, 2014 1:14:02 PM

agree with ^ but switch xi and kappa

By: yup
by: GuestFeb 18, 2014 7:23:46 PM

except chi o isn't top

By: Guest
by: wvu1Feb 18, 2014 9:54:34 PM

Yeah switch xi and kappa and move chi o and aopi to the middle

By: wvu1
#42  by: Guest   

alpha phi
xi
kkg/chio/sk
dg
aopi
pi phi

by: GuestFeb 26, 2014 8:02:19 PM

Best ranking I've seen yet

#43  by: happy jack   

Some of these rankings are the same old stereotypes and not real life. Move DG down and AOPi up...have you seen AOPis last two pledge classes? On the way up. Xi's not looking too hot either. Fake!

By: happy jack
by: BluFeb 28, 2014 10:20:22 PM

^^^this

By: Blu
by: honestlyMar 2, 2014 9:59:26 AM

Realistically not much has changed and DG got a good spring pledge class, so did SK

By: honestly
#44  by: to honestly   

sigma kappa took 3 juniors out of 6 or 7 girls i wouldn't call that a good pledge class.and the girls who went dg... most were dropped the first day of formal rush.

By: to honestly
by: EwwMar 16, 2014 10:07:25 PM

Where are you getting your information that most of DG's new pledge class was dropped early in formal??

Anyways, I must agree that I was disappointed in the spring pledge classes. SK only had a 6 girl pledge class and DG's has a few great white whales in it. Like that rachet curly haired girl (I think her name is Jess?). Very disappointing. I expected better from DG. Even Chi O had better looking girls lol.

By: Eww
#45  by: REAL rankings   

Ok, these are the REAL rankings. Hands down, no questions asked.

Top:
KKG- Solid top tier and have been for a while. Can't see them going down anytime soon. The best of the best.

APhi- Always gets a great pledge class. They aren't at the very top like Kappa, but they might take Kappa's reign in a few more years depending on how well they do in upcoming rushes.

DG- Poor DG. They were at the top a few years ago, but have been going down ever since. They're still top tier, but at the bottom of the top. If they're not careful in getting a good pledge class this year, they'll lose their top tier spot. Their spring pledge class not very attractive and a poor representation of their sorority.

Middle:
Alpha Xi- Some people say that they're top, but they're honestly middle tier. They might take DG's place, but they could go down in ranks too.

Chi O- Solid middle tier. They've been getting more involved around campus and have top grades. They are on the rise.

SigKap- Solid middle, like Chi O. I never really hear much about them. They're just kind of... there. I don't see them on the rise, but I can't see them falling either. They'll likely stay middle for a while.

Bottom:
AOPi- These girls have gotten good pledge classes for the past couple of years. Most of the "unattractive" ones are the older girls. The newer girls are pretty. They need to get more involved around campus to move up.

PiPhi- Some of the girls are nice, but to be honest, the sorority is solid bottom tier.

By: REAL rankings
by: yesJun 26, 2014 1:39:54 PM

probably the best ranking ive seen

By: yes
by: yepJun 28, 2014 2:44:54 AM

Nice to see an honest correct ranking

By: yep
#46  by: Fratstar   

Phi
Xi

Middle

DG
Chi O
Kappa
SK

Bottom

AOpii
Pi Phi

By: Fratstar
#47  by: 1tc   

when reading this for feedback, always remember to look at the date of the post because sororities do change over a year.

By: 1tc
#48  by: WVU Frat   

Xi has REALLY fallen off. 3 years ago 95% of girls in Xi were hot AF and they were cool to hang out with but now they seem really disorganized (not showing up to philanthropies, cancelling socials last minute) and the overall attractiveness has really gone down. A few years ago seeing an unattractive girl in Xi letters was an anomaly, now its kinda half and half.

By: WVU Frat
#49  by: Dubv   

We only have 8 sororities here so there really isn't a top middle or bottom tier like there is at schools who have a huge greek life. If I had to rank them, I would say:
1. Kappa Kappa Gamma
2. Alpha Phi
3. Sigma Kappa
4. Chi Omega
5. Delta Gamma
6. Pi Beta Phi
7. Alpha Omicron Pi
8. Alpha Xi Delta

By: Dubv
#50  by: Guest   

1.) Alpha Phi
2.) Alpha Xi Delta
3.) Delta Gamma
4.) Kappa Kappa Gamma
5.) Sigma Kappa
6.) Chi Omega
7.) Alpha Omicron Pi
8.) Pi Beta Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.