facebook

sorority descriptions

by: WKU student

Tiers:

Top- ADPi, AOII
Middle- KD, Chi O, Phi Mu
Bottom- AGD, SK, AXiD

ADPi and AOII are arguably the best sororities on campus. They both are all around great at many things including philanthropies, grades, competitions, greek week, and intramurals. Others would argue KD is the best because they win in intramurals, or Chi O because they won the sisterhood award; but one thing doesn't make you the best sorority.
KD is great at intramurals, and tends to have a lot of sporty/tom boys. They have declined with recent pledge classes and are the partiers on campus. Chi O also used to be top tier, but has declined. They just got a new house which can help them, but large variety of girls as of now.
AGD has an amazing sisterhood, but not the best at competitions. Aren't the prettiest of the sororities.
SK is dropping like flies. They had 30 girls drop this last year.
AXiD is still fairly new to campus. They are kinda irrelevant, many forget about them. Looks vary from a 9 to a strong 1. Struggling to say the least.

Posted By: WKU student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

Very accurate

By: Hello
#2  by: Bruh   

I love how you can tell AOII down ranked KD on here. KD is still a top tier and AOII is a middle tier, I know this even as a dude. Stop focusing on this website to get good girls during rush and focus on being less catty.

By: Bruh
#3  by: Haters gonna hate.   

I would argue that KD is above AOII. KD raises more money on this campus than any other organization, have ranked top 2 (even first) the passed 4 years in grades, won Greek Week 30/35 years, #1 in inter murals and #1 in recruitment. Also, they don't put down other organizations down like some others (cough cough). They have also have THE best sisterhood. They also have won every single philanthropy award and donate the more blood. Let's not forget spring sing. Bye Felicia.

By: Haters gonna hate.
by: wkuAug 1, 2016 3:37:00 AM

Last year KD was low in retention percentages for recruitment compared to what they used to be (not even in the top 3 for this last year)...def not number 1 by any means

By: wku
#4  by: fizzled   

Agree KD is top tier and AOII still has some work to do but they are not a bad sorority. They just are not KD yet

By: fizzled
#5  by: Wku   

It looks like KD is defending themselves.. This post is right on in my opinion

By: Wku
#6  by: Topsontop94   

Y'all didn't even mention phi mu

By: Topsontop94
#7  by: E   

To update this AOPi is definitely not top tier anymore. Sure they have some really pretty girls but they were put on academic probation in the fall because their GPA was so low. They are hardly involved on campus and are surely slipping down to the ladder.

By: E
#8  by: hsjkdhjd   

KD is better than AOPI but it is on the decline

By: hsjkdhjd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.