facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at Western Kentucky University - WKU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratastic   

I love these girls..They are so much fun. They are real college girls not fakes!

By: Fratastic
#2  by: WKU GREEK   

The SK ladies did a great job at Spring Sing!!! SK is definetly on the rise!!!

By: WKU GREEK
#3  by: Happy!!!   

that Sigma Kappa is the Most Improved Chapter!!! You Girls deserve it!!!

By: Happy!!!
#4  by: SK Sister   

It funny that "overrated" is hiding on a website. Who is overrated? If you have something to say, say it to our face.

By: SK Sister
#5  by: WKUGreekGirl   

These girls are the most diverse group I have ever seen in a sorority and they work so well together and have one of the best sisterhoods I have ever seen! They are very down to earth and are always classy and sweet to others. The make a solid effort to be involved in all aspects of Greek and non-Greek life! They may not be 'top-teir' but they know how to have fun and always keep a strong sisterhood!! They can make anyone feel special and incredible!! They acquired a great pledge class this year and are definitely on their way to the top! I heard they also really care about Greek life as whole!! They just had a girl get first vice on Panhellenic!! They love their sisters, sorority, and all greeks at Western and you should really give them a chance to prove it before judging them!!

By: WKUGreekGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.