Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: gdi   

ive gone through rush, this was my initial ranking:

adpi/aopi

chi-o/kd

phi mu

agd/sigma kappa...

i've waited out a year, gotten to know girls from all sororities, gotten opinions from several other students, boys and girls, and this is the realistic ranking with no bias.

aopi

adpi/kd

chi-o

phi mu/agd

the new sorority (alpha xi delta)

sigma kappa.

this site is not a credible source because girls rank there own sorority, the only way to truly know what a sorority is like is to go through rush (and see the fake, "we want your money" side of the girls), then wait a year and see who they really are, THEN pledge if you choose to do so. don't trust this site.

By: gdi
#12  by: greek girl   

The tiers comment is way wrong. Look on a National Panhellenic website.

Tier 1
Chi O

Tier 2
Phi Mu

Tier 3
ADPi and KD

AOPI AGD and Sigma Kappa, I am not sure. These are national overall rankings, Tier 1 being the best.

By: greek girl
#13  by: adpi girl   

Very impressed with how much Phi Mu's spirit and campus involvment has risen. Keep up the good work girls! Geek love!

By: adpi girl
#14  by: WKU Sophomore   

AOPI and Phi Mu were my favorite during rush last year. I had to drop out pref day because of a family emegency, but I am rushing again this year and am very excited!

By: WKU Sophomore
#15  by: greekgreekgreek   

Sigma Kappa and Alpha Gam are the worst sororities on campus. ADPi, Chi O, and AOPi are top with KD, Phi Mu, and the new sorority in the middle.

By: greekgreekgreek
#16  by: wku guy   

1. Kappa Delta
2. Alpha Omicron Pi
3. Chi Omega
4. Alpha Delta Pi
5. Phi Mu
6. Sigma Kappa
7. Alpha Gamma Delta

By: wku guy
#17  by: Wow   

To all the comments, just want to say good job on playing your role of superficial, judgemental brats. Ranking people, who are you? Clearly not classy. And very rude. Get off the computer and go get a life. If you are Greek and leaving these comments you must of not learned what sisterhood is. If your not Greek you have no idea.

By: Wow
#18  by: Greekguy   

Tier 1
KD and ADPI

Tier 2
AOPI and Chi O

Tier 3
Phi Mu AZD

Tier 4
Sig Kap AGD

By: Greekguy
#19  by: So Dumb   

This website is seriously the most ridiculous thing in the world. Anyone who believes any of this stuff and takes it to heart is an idiot! And anyone who writes mean things is also an idiot. Learn the definition of sisterhood!

By: So Dumb
#20  by: WKU Sophomore   

Chi O, Phi Mu, and AOPi where y favorite during recruitment last year. Wish I could go through recruitment again!

By: WKU Sophomore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.